Do you have another persona?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

feel bad when i get introduced to parents as my fake name, as it kind of forces me to use it forever with that persondrop the "middle name" lie if/when i choose to come cleandon't give 2nd persona his own career and ends though, You man go hardlol @ Trollse's post and the irony

I have many sh*t gets hard thought sometimes
This.One chick messaged me on Whats App out the blue the other day asking who I was. Couple texts later I've clocked where I met her and I tell her. I can remember her name but can't remember the name I gave her! Had to just guess one and hope she didn't remember. I now know I guessed wrong but she hasn't pulled me up on it.

some strange people in here. im like , + limited information is good enough if there's a need.lol@ using a teacher persona, only to then be introduced by the girl to another teacher at claimed school, then you start sweating.using a fake name is understandably different to to a whole persona

1. So they can't search for me on facebook2. My name is a bit bait around the ends and coz it's so different there's only one me and chicks talk
this.sayin ur a personally trainer is a standard generic job tht many dons use cos u cnt b pulled up on it too muchdunno bout all this teacher/rocket science type of stuff thts weird.
Lol at trying to differentiate between the jobs. Swear you try too hard.