Fat Chips or skinny chips

The Somalian

All these chicken shops sell these sh*t skinny chips but I am a fat chip man myself.

Some serious chip shops in Birmingham london kinda slacking a very decent fat chip shop i go to is on Roman road across from the fire station at the end of roman road (bow end) been going to that shop for over 20 years.

Guest WAVESURFER

Depends what I'm eating them with tbh. If I'm having fish, I prefer fat chips. If I'm having a burger, I prefer skinny chips.

If I was to buy just chips though, it'd be fat chips from the chip shop every time.

/

I should probably remove the autoplay from Special K's post, but I love that song too much to do it. Who could really be mad about that song playing while they read a topic?

Depends what I'm eating them with tbh. If I'm having fish, I prefer fat chips. If I'm having a burger, I prefer skinny chips.

If I was to buy just chips though, it'd be fat chips from the chip shop every time.

/

I should probably remove the autoplay from Special K's post, but I love that song too much to do it. Who could really be mad about that song playing while they read a topic?

c/s you hit the nail on the head tbh.

/

PRINCIPALITIES

remember back in the day was just 70 for a bag of fat chips use to get the pitta as an extra and put chile sauce over the chips

school days>>>>>>

ashame the shop burnt down when the reopened they only ran skinny chips yeah i hear what u are saying it depends on what u r munching with the chips

mcdonald skinny chips are nice but kfc are sh*t so are burger kings I remember the day they brought out their new style of chips and was giving them out for free so all the children in my school went down ferry lane to take advantage at the burger king down tottenham hale

radio and skola u are putting me in the mood to cook but man will have to make a shepards pie mash down the potato and grrated cheese to make the potato cheesy and a layer of cheese on top with some lamb mince with onions peppers and bare seasonings in with the mince

peak ting>>>

I remember the day they brought out their new style of chips and was giving them out for free so all the children in my school went down ferry lane to take advantage at the burger king down tottenham hale

radio and skola u are putting me in the mood to cook but man will have to make a shepards pie mash down the potato and grrated cheese to make the potato cheesy and a layer of cheese on top with some lamb mince with onions peppers and bare seasonings in with the mince

peak ting>>>

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

f*ck yeah. that was a good day I remember doing that up here too. the way the staff got rushed when they came out with a tray full of little portions of them skinny fries or whatever

doubt ive been back to a burger king since :lol:

cheeeeeese and chips>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>______________

o my word i last year i was at an airport in the US, got some chips cant remember which franchise it was an they were like do you want cheese, a series of emotions coursed through me as I marvelled at the fact that americans had some sort of understanding of chips and cheese

so i said yes of course, an they squirted this liquid cheese on to my fries...

disappointed