Sign in to follow this  
Aquaman

NBA Playoffs

whos watching or following this. ang tite 5mavericks lost to gold state warriors lolbulls lookin to 2 up vs miami

watched pheonix make a comeback against bryant other nightthey need to have nba on 1 channelthis ch5/sky sh*t is confusingcoz they show old games

if deng n co keeps showering, they'll beat detroit in the quatres (theyll sweep magic 3-0). playoffs all bout defence. glad c5 is showin it this year. Baron davis was killin it against dallas. but dallas will get to the conference finals.

Im rooting for Denver and Houston in the west and Chicago in the East.AI and Carmelo will be to much to handle for anyone if they play consistently like they did against Spurs.

Guest SHO FACE GOON

PHOENIX WILL WIN THIS YEAR STILLsteve nash as a point gaurd >>>>>>>>i'd like to see chicago do well aswell

PHOENIX WILL WIN THIS YEAR STILLsteve nash as a point gaurd >>>>>>>>i'd like to see chicago do well aswell
foreal, its guna be dallas n phoenix west finals... Nash, Stat, Marion together >>>>>>>

I reckon its only a matter of time b4 deng is runnin the nba along with James wade and kobe...bulls wudve been pissd if they had sold him and he had come into form like thisK-dot

deng is good, but he wont be able to carry a team like kobe. the only one i can see doin that is Wade, he aint really got a choice cos after Zo n Shaq retire, the heat have NO ONE.

nuggets spurs. wat a sick gamea.i. still the best in the league. idont care if kobe scores 100pts ina gameihate ginobli hes a wasteman1-1

ai bought them back init. 2 big threes, another layup and an assist. To bad they couldnt get the victory.Hope Golden State beat Mavs later.

nuggets spurs. wat a sick gamea.i. still the best in the league. idont care if kobe scores 100pts ina gameihate ginobli hes a wasteman1-1
a.i and a.i (iguodala) was a sick partnership. shame iguodala was a late bloomer.

Lakers won yesterday, as did Detroit and Utah. Series so far:Phoenix 2 - 1 LakersHouston 2 - 1 UtahSpurs 1 - 1 DenverDallas 1 - 1 Golden StateDetroit 3 - 0 OrlandoToronto 1 - 1 New JerseyChicago 2 - 0 MiamiCleveland 2 - 0 WashingtonWho seen Kobe cross Marion yesterday then dunk it? Marion dropped as well.

tell me bout it. i checkd nba.com at the end of 3rd heat was up by 4 then bulls jst ran the 4th quarter.heat is like man u, bare seniors