Homophobia stays winning

Guest Lens

Guest Esquilax

You obviously cannot begin to understand the point I'm making, which is why I'm allowing you to have your fun innit

I know what you are saying but then the question is still are you born gay or is it a choice?

Either way I c/s coast

not gonna lie i did lol @ top homos

Does you wanting to mash every ting you see at fresher feel like a choice or an instinct to you? Is it natural or are you making a concious decision?

Not sending just saying

I remember when a bunch of people were getting hanged for an unjust prejudice against something they couldn't control

Don't think many of you would be lolling quite so hard at that would you?

stop lying. unless u 60 suttin. N we are born black n proud. no1 forcing these backdoor boys to fuk out nx mans bottom. gunshot fi dem yo.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I remember when a bunch of people were getting hanged for an unjust prejudice against something they couldn't control

stop lying. unless u 60 suttin. N we are born black n proud. no1 forcing these backdoor boys to fuk out nx mans bottom. gunshot fi dem yo.

so how many gays have you killed sergeant

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

If you like

Whatever helps you sleep at night

so u saying blak ppl n fags r in the same boat? coz if u r then they getting chucked overboard on this boat bruv.

I just find it strange that on a forum populated by proud black people such as yourself, everyone is so quick to poke fun at the sort of suffering that still effects people to this very day, and is close to the heart of a lot of people. Don't see how you can honestly look at a black man getting lynched in Alabama and be sickened, but see gays getting murdered in Uganda and think it's the highest of jokes, even going so far as being proud of it.

Retarded.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

joka. same as the number of peng bitches you've fuked. do the maths!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

If you like

so u saying blak ppl n fags r in the same boat? coz if u r then they getting chucked overboard on this boat bruv.

I just find it strange that on a forum populated by proud black people such as yourself, everyone is so quick to poke fun at the sort of suffering that still effects people to this very day, and is close to the heart of a lot of people. Don't see how you can honestly look at a black man getting lynched in Alabama and be sickened, but see gays getting murdered in Uganda and think it's the highest of jokes, even going so far as being proud of it.

Retarded.

only thing worse than fukin batty is fuking kids so the ppl that do it should get punished. when somebody shows me it's wrong to be black then i might come somewhere towards your metrosexual world view innit.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

If you like

Retarded.

he's a stupid f*ck*ng prick brah

/

most people in here agree with what you're saying anyway

If you like

Retarded.

he's a stupid f*ck*ng prick brah

/

most people in here agree with what you're saying anyway

suk yr dad u fag. yo check my new topic i'll do a poll.

Guest Awesome Kong

If you like

Retarded.

Would you be happy if your son/daughter turned gay?

I don't agree with violence towards gays, just don't promote it.

i can confirm i've f*cked a lot "peng biitches"

so now we got that out of the way go on and answer.....

how many fags have you killed Sergent?

i can confirm i've f*cked a lot "peng biitches"

so now we got that out of the way go on and answer.....

how many fags have you killed Sergent?

yh jokes not funny now. i killed none. I think they should get dealt wi a gunshot wot do u think they should get?

Guest Esquilax

Esquillax... I'm sure you're not stupid enough to think that more than one or two people on the entire forum could agree with the hangings.

But I don't care.

What I care about is you comparing being black to homos. I am still waiting for them to identify this gay gene. If they find it, I will accept that they are similar in concept but until then, they're not. Even if it is something they cannot change but is not a gene, it doesn't make it OK. Why? Do you think paedophiles choose to be attracted to pre-pubescents? They can't change that either but it's not accepted. Serial rapists, serial murderers, your Joseph Fritzls and so forth... There's something different (I'm not saying wrong so as not to offend the homos when I say they're the same) about their minds too. Something maybe in their upbringing, maybe a collection of things that have made them how they are. But it is still not acceptable.

So don't go out there trying to say that just because they can't change how they are we should act like everything they do is bless.

Bruv I agree with you on the paedo- gay thing, it's an opinion I've expressed before and has been met with a lot of ridicule but I stand by it. I don't think fancying men, or fancying boys is something you can control. The big difference comes with two consenting males doing whatever they do in the safety of a relationship, and paedos exploiting and abusing children which, obviously, cannot run.

Even so, I still do not understand the vehement hatred and prejudice people have against gays. At a basic level I'm saying something circumstantial shouldn't define you IE your race OR your sexual orientation. Homosexuality has been present since the dawn of civilisation, and its acceptance has fluctuated heavily since then (as I'm sure you know).

Absolutely disgraceful tbh. Ignorance is bliss. There needs to be some sort of awareness that homophobia is unacceptable in today's world. So glad I live in a relatively tolerant society.