Homophobia stays winning

Guest Lens

Esquillax... I'm sure you're not stupid enough to think that more than one or two people on the entire forum could agree with the hangings.

But I don't care.

What I care about is you comparing being black to homos. I am still waiting for them to identify this gay gene. If they find it, I will accept that they are similar in concept but until then, they're not. Even if it is something they cannot change but is not a gene, it doesn't make it OK. Why? Do you think paedophiles choose to be attracted to pre-pubescents? They can't change that either but it's not accepted. Serial rapists, serial murderers, your Joseph Fritzls and so forth... There's something different (I'm not saying wrong so as not to offend the homos when I say they're the same) about their minds too. Something maybe in their upbringing, maybe a collection of things that have made them how they are. But it is still not acceptable.

So don't go out there trying to say that just because they can't change how they are we should act like everything they do is bless.

Bruv I agree with you on the paedo- gay thing, it's an opinion I've expressed before and has been met with a lot of ridicule but I stand by it. I don't think fancying men, or fancying boys is something you can control. The big difference comes with two consenting males doing whatever they do in the safety of a relationship, and paedos exploiting and abusing children which, obviously, cannot run.

Even so, I still do not understand the vehement hatred and prejudice people have against gays. At a basic level I'm saying something circumstantial shouldn't define you IE your race OR your sexual orientation. Homosexuality has been present since the dawn of civilisation, and its acceptance has fluctuated heavily since then (as I'm sure you know).

In that case all I would say is don't take the hatred too seriously. You rarely see the members of the forum that you would consider intelligent saying that they want to see gays hanged. And if you do, they're joking.

P.s. "Top homos" was funny.

"I will always support the rights of homosexuals to be treated within concepts of (common sense) equality and respect, and defend their rights to choose to live the way they want in private, but I will not accept that their behaviour is ‘normal’ or encourage children to indulge in it."

• Upvote 1

"I will always support the rights of homosexuals to be treated within concepts of (common sense) equality and respect, and defend their rights to choose to live the way they want in private, but I will not accept that their behaviour is ‘normal’ or encourage children to indulge in it."

But still when you see sh*t like this, it's hard to think so rational about it.

wrongun.jpg

shudders...

cameron sacked the guy who said this, its quite mad that this is seen as an unreasonable, unacceptable opinion.

cameron sacked the guy who said this, its quite mad that this is seen as an unreasonable, unacceptable opinion.

it's not really though

in the (british) political sphere it's a borderline unacceptable comment, but among the public i'd say that pretty much sums up most people's view

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

tbh on controversal opinions i have i just shut up n let others do the talkin

i dnt like lyin or hidin my feelings

but with some things im jus out there with it, got some weird thoughts n opinions

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

share some

certain parts of Africa (yes including my own country) should never have gained independence from their colonies and would be thriving right now in terms of economy, living conditions, health etc

AIDS was created by a governemt (im gonna go with US tbh) as a means of population control

a woman who cant have a baby is not and should not be called a woman

i dont see the problems with gangs and equate them to governemts, they both run an area, they both do what they do to earn money, when some violates and agreement or turf theres violence (war, hood fbeef) bandanas are just forms of national flags drugs are the services councils provide

CIA killed MArtin Luther King, and i really dont see the hype over Malcolm X he was racist n was preachin black supremacy (although i havent researched him all that well so that view may change)

cnt think of anymore tbh most ideas sound like conspiracy theories

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Guest Esquilax

Interesting

I would say about Africa that if the colonialists didn't steam roll in and decimate everything in sight it wouldn't be like it is today

I'm sure you know that though

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

share some

AIDS was created by a governemt (im gonna go with US tbh) as a means of population control

a woman who cant have a baby is not and should not be called a woman

i dont see the problems with gangs and equate them to governemts, they both run an area, they both do what they do to earn money, when some violates and agreement or turf theres violence (war, hood fbeef) bandanas are just forms of national flags drugs are the services councils provide

LULZ

Guest Esquilax

Interesting

I would say about Africa that if the colonialists didn't steam roll in and decimate everything in sight it wouldn't be like it is today

another poor, desperate attempt from you. thumbup3.gif.

:/

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Interesting

i think there would be like 2 completely different continents if there wasnt european influence

would be different from now, yes, but i dont know if it would be better