Real talk: poo pushers

thinkingthuglife

do you think homosexuality is okay or not?

If you like

Whatever helps you sleep at night

so u saying blak ppl n fags r in the same boat? coz if u r then they getting chucked overboard on this boat bruv.

I just find it strange that on a forum populated by proud black people such as yourself, everyone is so quick to poke fun at the sort of suffering that still effects people to this very day, and is close to the heart of a lot of people. Don't see how you can honestly look at a black man getting lynched in Alabama and be sickened, but see gays getting murdered in Uganda and think it's the highest of jokes, even going so far as being proud of it.

Retarded.

he's a stupid f*ck*ng prick brah

/

most people in here agree with what you're saying anyway

According to tight jean, vest top n scarf wearing fruity Yuri n Esquliax most ppl condone it? lets have a vote innit. I ain't hating on no1s opinion.

• Downvote 2

I don't like the idea of homosexuality but its not affecting me, other than when they become the equivalent of "the butters friend".

Oh and of course the public displays of affection are disgusting.

But I'm not gonna actively protest against their existence, there's too many worse things in the world to be frustrated with.

• Upvote 3

I don't like the idea of homosexuality but its not affecting me, other than when they become the equivalent of "the butters friend".

But I'm not gonna actively protest against their existence, there's too many worse things in the world to be frustrated with.

true blood but think about the world yr kids r cumin up in. I don't know no backdoor guys but don't mean it don't bother me.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

tbh i jus do me n they do each other

as long as it aint all in my face on in my vicinity then i dont care tbh

nothing id like to be associated with though

anyone that really condones killing a person because of their sexual preference* is sick or just following a bandwagon imo

*obviously as long their preferred partner is willing/of age

u c wot tho if a fag has feelings 4 another man so wot it don't bother me but as soon as they start doing all the battyman antics thats when they should b punished. gay acts should b punnished n thats why its not same as being black coz being black aint an act its wot we are.

Guest Esquilax

I would NOT want to see men having sex I couldn't think of anythin worse and I'm a woman so I'd say that was wrong.

Why must you post

Why must you always post after me and follow me around get out of my arse.

Because every thing you say

EVERYTHING

You say, is either completely retarded or completely irrelevant. You are quite possibly the most vacuous and insipid human being I have ever come across on the internet and that is f*ck*ng saying something.

Alright?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4