100 teenagers a month having second abortion

Grafter

Critics said the alarming statistics added weight to their argument that the Government's decision to make the morning-after pill and sex education more available actually encourages teenagers to have sex.

More than 18,000 girls under 18 had abortions last year, including at least one who had at least six abortions.

The figures on abortions were released by the Department of Health after a request under the Freedom of Information Act.

Some 1,316 girls under 18 had a second abortion while 90 underwent their third.

Some 44 women had their eighth abortion last year, with 20 of these under 30.

In the 18- to 24-year-old group, 16,474 had a second abortion while 3,060 were on their third.

Norman Wells, of the Family Education Trust, said that in its zeal to promote contraception as the mark of sexual responsibility, the sex education establishment had "cheapened sex and lost sight of its purpose as an expression of the total self-giving of a husband and wife to each other in the context of life-long marriage".

He said: "Parents have a major part to play in protecting children from sexual imagery in the media and mitigating peer pressure, but their role is being hampered by Government policy."

Doctors say there is no easy or absolute answer to the question of how many abortions a women can safely have. The medical view is that the more times the cervix undergoes stress from abortions, the more likely it may be injured.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1537610/100-teenagers-a-month-having-second-abortion.html

dno bout you but i was shocked by these figures, shocked

The fact that ive seen how painful an abortion is i dunno how someone can go through that twice let alone 6 times in one year!

Madness.

they become desensitized to it.

like soldiers in the army or road guys like myself and brisc

• Upvote 3

"Norman Wells, of the Family Education Trust, said that in its zeal to promote contraception as the mark of sexual responsibility, the sex education establishment had "cheapened sex and lost sight of its purpose as an expression of the total self-giving of a husband and wife to each other in the context of life-long marriage".

The kinda talk you hear from guys that have never got blowjobs, never hit the back wall of the p*ssy, never made a bitch come.

I'm never gonna take advice from this f*ck*ng neek about how to live my life.

Sex is boring to me now, it's about as special as blowing my nose tbh.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

increase the murder rate

send him to emergency, if niggas dont murder you, nigga you can murder me

/

how u can be scraped 6 times i dont know

i pray to God she's infertile now

and c/s them being the slags niggas pick up on trips outside their jurisdiction, some murder cycle

so sickening

im all for free will n choice n what not, but if someone aborted my baby... i just dont know what id do, even if im dead broke n homeless livin in a skip, id never be able to forgive her dnt care if ur scared of labour or whatever, ur a woman deal with it

"Norman Wells, of the Family Education Trust, said that in its zeal to promote contraception as the mark of sexual responsibility, the sex education establishment had "cheapened sex and lost sight of its purpose as an expression of the total self-giving of a husband and wife to each other in the context of life-long marriage".

The kinda talk you hear from guys that have never got blowjobs, never hit the back wall of the p*ssy, never made a bitch come.

hmmm, i predict an inquest into this rant later on in the day.

hmmm, i predict an inquest into this rant later on in the day.

Norman Wells wrote an article titled:

"Don't believe the contraception industry: sex education doesn't work

Teaching children that sex is separate from marriage has led to untold misery, says Norman Wells"

Clearly a religious loon.