YO LENS YOU BITCHMADE FAGGIT

Corrigan

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i reached the lahl time - he came quick, and kicked as soon as he saw i wasn't there, takin pics on a quick 1 then gettin the f*ck out

i reached the eric time - he admitted it

i reached today - You're eventually gonna admit it, after wasting more of my time, coz You're a T Roll and that's what You man do

You still ain't answered, if You were there, waitin, why was there no "i'm leavin fone call"

or a follow up fone call after the 3rd time You claimed to be there, makin me walk past footlocker again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

so f*ckin dissapointed

3rd time round, some1 seemingly as on it as i am

i checked for perrsistence, You persisted. i reacehed and You werent there.

what happened with eric?

is it flat eric?

he said he was gonna reach, i reached, he wasnt there, i got home, nex mornin eric's like "i went to bed as soon as Lens left" this was apparently funny and got him ratings

( see my sig )

what we gotta do is resched, few days in advance, so man no wa gwan, and more vipers can reach and actually see who's there and who's not

i also propose we change from footlocker to the big hmv, due to road works and that audience members congregate opposite, and actual participants on hmv side

• Upvote 6

this is stupid. none of you are making sense. its best you stop planning to meet up like its a frigging treasure hunt

or hide and seek.

just cos you took a pic outside footlocker before doesnt mean you actually followed through the time you both arranged.

just make placards like them subway guys with your names on it. or better still, dont make such foolish arrangements at all again

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

look at my suggestion above. other vipers present, able to see who turns up. simple

by the way, just to clarify, it was Jas that started all this, i was mindin my business. jus to clarify

• Upvote 6

nope

100% attendance, allow chattin sh*t

i will resched for any day

i want other vipers present, so they can see who's there, so none of this not turnin up sh*t goes unnoticed.

nope

100% attendance, allow chattin sh*t

i will resched for any day

i want other vipers present, so they can see who's there, so none of this not turnin up sh*t goes unnoticed.

blood all u gotta do is set a time n place then wait for Starks 2 agree.

Venue: sum bus stop thats not bait

Day: Thursday

Time: 12.15 am - 12.45 am

Then it can't go wrong unless sum1 bitches out. then say each man gotta bring £20 wi em so after they lose they get robbed n all.