Oi, Blud

Thun

Blind man's jaw broken for bumping into thug by accident

Mr Bartlett even apologised to his assailant when he ‘brushed past him’. Now he says his confidence has been shattered after the attack.

‘He was walking in front of me and just stopped and I brushed past him lightly,’ said the 30-year-old, registered blind after losing his central vision ten years ago.

article-1287992563435-0BBF28D2000005DC-53043_223x335.jpg

‘I said: “Sorry mate,” and carried on. When I got to the steps, someone shouted: “Oi, blood.” I assumed it was directed at me – but I thought it was best not to react. ‘I heard running footsteps behind me but before I could turn round, I felt a force in my back and I flew forwards into the side of the bridge. It was phenomenally strong. ‘My head hit the side of the bridge and I collapsed on the floor.’

His jaw was broken, doctors told him at hospital near his home in Dorchester, Dorset. It’s the confidence that has really been taken away from me,’ he said.

‘It took me a long time to build up my confidence after I lost my sight – and he’s taken that away in 30 seconds.’ Police are hunting the attacker – who struck at Dorchester South station. ‘Everyone thinks it’s appalling,’ said Mr Bartlett, a council project manager.

‘It’s not something you think of happening in Dorchester.’

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/844950-blind-mans-jaw-broken-for-bumping-into-thug-by-accident

Bait its Lens

thats out of order

outrageous

reminds me of the time this downsyndrom girl got on the bus on the way home from school an she was crying cos some kids from Elliott beat her up

used to see her get on the bus with her bredrin everyday always happy about some sh*t

that day was awful

thats out of order

outrageous

reminds me of the time this downsyndrom girl got on the bus on the way home from school an she was crying cos some kids from Elliott beat her up

used to see her get on the bus with her bredrin everyday always happy about some sh*t

that day was awful

rephrasing would do well for making Your point

perhaps "girl with downsyndrome" ?

• Downvote 1