Serious Tings

imhim

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/11626592

Lady Gaga has set a new record for YouTube.

The Bad Romance star has racked up more than one billion overall views of her material on the video sharing website.

According to internet research company famecount.com her total currently stands at 1,002,734,757.

Tweeting to her nearly seven million followers on Twitter she said: "We reached one billion views on YouTube little monsters!

"If we stick together we can do anything.

"I dub u kings and queens of YouTube!"

That figure doesn't represent views of a single video.

Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber currently holds that record with 367,025,875 views of his hit single Baby featuring Ludacris.

The 16-year-old is a very close second place behind Gaga in terms of overall viewings with 967 million views of his content on YouTube.

It's not the first time Lady Gaga has set a new record online.

Back in August she overtook Britney Spears to become the most followed person on Twitter.

She recently became the first living star to break the 20 million Facebook fans barrier and remains the most popular living star on both sites.

personally she should be a billionaire sometime soon... her or Akon... ! !

• Downvote 3

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

wont lie Akon went it

Usher too

she about to get dropped by her label then Akon jus swooped in, the amount he must be rollin in right now...

and i hear she loses 2 mil for every performance, thats dedication to ur art tbh, she goes all out

does come across OTT on the attention whore tip, but it works for her i guess

Guest Esquilax

wont lie Akon went it

Usher too

she about to get dropped by her label then Akon jus swooped in, the amount he must be rollin in right now...

and i hear she loses 2 mil for every performance, thats dedication to ur art tbh, she goes all out

She over spends by a huge amount

The reason she ran out of her Q photoshoot was cuz she got a phone call saying she'd overspent by about 5mil

wont lie Akon went it

Usher too

Yeah Usher will be eating very nice off JB

my cuz said if sum1 was going to release a deadly virus that wud kill every1 on the planet including myself and the only thing that would stop it would be for me to be shot what would i do

my response was if im to die either way then kill them, kill them all

this topic has c/s my decision

• Downvote 7