NASA planning one-way mission to colonise Mars

Mr. Gayle

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

i hear that

but theres no way all the earths problems will be solved

even if they were to be nice n giv that money to poor countries itll go to the ministers n sh*t to buy Hummers

its an endless cycle, we must try, but its an endless cycle

what would be done about a sewer system? would the atmosphere f*ck abou tthe sewage? would the water we send up there jus be recycled n recycled

could there maybe be underground shelters built?

Guest TimeBomb

space is fascinating im all for exploring it.

blood ppl r dyin on earth n these NASA twats wanna frig billions on space travel. This sh*t will only benefit the rich.

i agree, ive said that all along from when they spend billions on the iraq war but left their own people to die in new orleans, but same time its pretty obvious they aint gona be helping africa out of poverty. In a ideal world we could cure poverty and explore space but i doubt either will happen.

blood ppl r dyin on earth n these NASA twats wanna frig billions on space travel. This sh*t will only benefit the rich.

Preservation of the human race>>>>>>>EVERYTHING ELSE

Seriously?

Space colonisation is a lot more important to the preservation of the human race.

Seriously?

Space colonisation is a lot more important to the preservation of the human race.

Its one in the same tbh

Seriously?

Its one in the same tbh

Climate Change and running out of resources are the biggest possible threats to the preservation of the human race.

Oh, and nuclear weapons.

Seriously?

Only rich ppl can afford 2 get 2 space. All us broke ppl will die out on earth while the rich can reproduce a new group of ppl on a new planet!

Seriously?

Its one in the same tbh

Climate Change and running out of resources are the biggest possible threats to the preservation of the human race.

Oh, and nuclear weapons.

colonisation is preservation. If something naturally threatens us with extinction hen naturally these colonies will be where we evacuate too.

Or if we manage to find resources on other planets then surely thats also a way of preserving the human race on earth.

Thats why I'm saying colonisation and preservation are two sides of the same coin

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

i believe in the multiverse theory tbh

also, i believe there are things we cant detect with our senses, like soundwaves we cant hear, and a completely different spectrum we cant see

so by that i would go as far as say that theres things around us that we dont know about from outside the atmosphere

i dont know really i get wierd thoughts n sometimes they dont make sense

but, lifeforms from other universes, multiverses, galaxies may behave differently with regards to the light spectrum, sound wavelength, theyre here, but we just dont know cos we dont have the equipment to detect them

dark matter is another thing