greatest ever football moment

thinkingthuglife

Oh, we're doing that yeah?

Then Xavi & Iniesta absolutely SCHOOLING United in the CL final of '09 is up there.

Every budding midfielder/playmaker should watch that game & study.

Tbh it's nothing to do with it being Arsenal, I could've posted the vid of him against Zaragoza last year as well.

It was more the astonishment of what this 22yr old was doing with a football at the highest level.

Will never forget it

thats seriously one of ur greatest moments

messi murrkin silvestre almunia denilson etc??

It was a champions league quarter final and a 22 year old man scored 4 goals like that to announce himself properly as potentially one of the greatest ever.

Shut up init

ok as were doin silly ones

just for the celebration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx16iOUQn8A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the R9 hattrick at and standing ovation OT was made all the better for the fact that before the game ppl were hyping about the fact that Raul was out injured, and we had a great chance.

Then........

Probably the best game i ever saw. Minus the defending, which was utterly pathetic. It reminded me of the Cantona charity game the season after the treble. Some testie like attack for attacks sake game.

the R9 hattrick at and standing ovation OT was made all the better for the fact that before the game ppl were hyping about the fact that Raul was out injured, and we had a great chance.

Then........

Probably the best game i ever saw. Minus the defending, which was utterly pathetic. It reminded me of the Cantona charity game the season after the treble. Some testie like attack for attacks sake game.