Future Women still stupid

Admin.

Michael J. Fox in Back To The Future
A filmmaker has posted a video online which claims to show evidence of time travel.

The clip is from a DVD extra of the Charlie Chaplin film The Circus. In the clip, a woman is seen in the background, holding to her ear what appears to be a mobile phone.

Speaking to the BBC, George Clarke said: "As I sat back to watch it I realised in the first 30 seconds there's a lady strolling by with her hand up to her ear which looked quite familiar in today's society.

"So I wound it back and watched it again, zoomed it in and slowed it down and got other people in to check it out. Everybody had the same reaction - it looks like she's talking on a mobile phone."

Since the video was posted on YouTube, it has received 1.5 million views and more than 10,000 comments.

Clarke added: "My initial reaction was, 'That's a mobile phone - they weren't around then.' My only explanation - and I'm pretty open-minded about the sci-fi element of things - it was kind of like, 'Wow, that's somebody that's went back in time.'"

Full Vid

Sorry if posted.

Pretty sure that's fake. LOL @ the comments:

"She's calling her broker to invest in Microsoft stock". Dunno why I found that funny.

Also, on the second video, the guy goes "It must be on yours, but if it's only on mine [pulls funny face] then what the hell have I got?"

creasin

lol thats totally fake.

firstly if you time travelled to the past with a phone and tried to make a call at that time, it wouldnt work. no network, not to mention nobody to recieve at that time lol.

and no you cant ring up the future like its another country for those who may be thinking that.

how do u know bro when did u last travel in time?

Not gonna lie i was gonna post this Lol.

Shes probably scratching her ear, talking to herself tbh.

lol thats totally fake.

firstly if you time travelled to the past with a phone and tried to make a call at that time, it wouldnt work. no network, not to mention nobody to recieve at that time lol.

and no you cant ring up the future like its another country for those who may be thinking that.

lol @ thinking they could somehow transport her to the past but couldnt create a device to communicate with the brothers of the future.

which ones harder bro

Smh this reminds me of watching the updated star wars films. All new sh*t just kept appearing in the movies, like Han Solo stepping on Jabba the Hutts tail, but in the original 1) that scene was taken out 2)The original footage was just played by a man and edited 20+ years later to include a younger looking but no less gross Jabba the Hutt.

It's just post production. Falling for this is a fail

• Downvote 3

lol thats totally fake.

dont need to have time travelled to know that. its just physical reality, how is a phones radio signal gonna connect you to anything without a working receiver existing at the time you make a call.

lol @ thinking they could somehow transport her to the past but couldnt create a device to communicate with the brothers of the future.

which ones harder bro

i was assuming that they are talking about a conventional mobile phone being used in the past...

if it was some kind of communicating device that works across time.......then thats something completely different, like what a TV is to a painting.

if you believe that they built such a device that is actually possible and then has the same appearance as a mobile phone then when do you draw the line. you could say the guy infront of her was from even further in the future and was communicating telepathically to his future people lol.

its all complete fantasy with no credibility.

lol thats totally fake.

dont need to have time travelled to know that. its just physical reality, how is a phones radio signal gonna connect you to anything without a working receiver existing at the time you make a call.

lol at not knowing u could use a modified signal and bounce it off the masts they had in those days and bounce it thru time and space.

u CLEARLY dont know how this works. lol at pretending u studied a degree./

lol orite macgyver.

• Upvote 2

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

lol how did that even make sense?

how u gonna pass electromagnetic through time

and what masts did they have?

mate i said MODULATE the signal.

/

masts that they used to send radio waves etc etc.

/

dont think u can beat me dave

go on then, explain that, i really dont see what difference this would make

swear satellites pick up radio signals from decades back that bounce around space.

brisco's theory is sound.

news to me tbh, source?

• Upvote 1

swear satellites pick up radio signals from decades back that bounce around space.

brisco's theory is sound.

lol come to think of it you could actually do it, just make the phone signal travel a certain distance and back so that it arrives at the time of the future.

would need to put something to reflect it off on the other side of the universe and hope it doesnt get destroyed by stuff in space, but it could work lol

• Upvote 1