3JAS 3TROLLSE

Bardissimo

Jade Goody website 'stupid f*ck*ng prick' from Manchester jailed

Colm Coss Colm Coss's activities were uncovered when he posted photos of himself to neighbours

An "internet stupid f*ck*ng prick" who posted obscene messages on Facebook sites set up in memory of dead people has been jailed.

Colm Coss, of Ardwick, Manchester, posted on a memorial page for Big Brother star Jade Goody and a tribute site to John Paul Massey, a Liverpool boy mauled to death by a dog.

The 36-year-old "preyed on bereaved families" for his "own pleasure", Manchester Magistrates Court heard.

He was jailed for 18 weeks for sending "malicious communications".

The posts included comments claiming he had sex with the victims' dead bodies, the court heard.

Continue reading the main story

“Start Quote

We know you gained pleasure and you aren't sorry for what you did”

End Quote Pauline Salisbury Chair of the bench

Mental health

He was charged under the Communications Act 2003, for sending malicious communications that were grossly offensive.

Unemployed Coss was only caught when he sent residents on his street photos of himself saying he was an internet "stupid f*ck*ng prick".

One of the residents passed the photos to police who interviewed him before he eventually admitted to posting abusive messages.

The term "stupid f*ck*ng prick" was described in court as someone who creates new identities on Facebook accounts and then posts numerous offensive comments to upset or provoke a reaction from others.

Chairwoman of the bench Pauline Salisbury said: "You preyed on bereaved families who were suffering trauma and anxiety.

"We know you gained pleasure and you aren't sorry for what you did."

The defence raised possible mental health issues but they were dismissed by the bench.

that's a madness, how can you imprison man for that?!

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
An "internet stupid f*ck*ng prick" who posted obscene messages on Facebook sites set up in memory of dead people has been jailed.

looooooooooooooooool

i couldnt even get passed that

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
The term "stupid f*ck*ng prick" was described in court as someone who creates new identities on Facebook accounts and then posts numerous offensive comments to upset or provoke a reaction from others.

loooooooooooooooooool

the way theres quote marks on it aswelll

sick

Freedom of speech?

So if it was a family member or a close friend he was saying he had sex with whilst they were dead you would shrug your shoulders and accept that he can say what he likes because thats his human right.

As i said obviously there are worse crimes that dont get the deserved punishment.

18 weeks is deserved for what hes done imo.

• Downvote 1

Freedom of speech?

So if it was a family member or a close friend he was saying he had sex with whilst they were dead you would shrug your shoulders and accept that he can say what he likes because thats his human right.

As i said obviously there are worse crimes that dont get the deserved punishment.

18 weeks is deserved for what hes done imo.

That's what freedom of speech entails, a man has the right to chat sh*t.

What he did was shitty but definitely not deserving of jail. Simmer down with that talk.

That's what freedom of speech entails, a man has the right to chat sh*t.

What he did was shitty but definitely not deserving of jail. Simmer down with that talk.

He does indeed what im saying is you would feel differently if it was personal to yourself, therefore i dont know why people are acting like its unfair.. what he done was unfair so who cares.

The issue with crimes not being dealt with as they should be is seperate to this and doesnt mean that what hes doing should be waved.

Guest Esquilax

Laws aren't about how 'you'd' feel if put in the same situation though.

They're about keeping the general population safe from harm and exploitation

They put an RIP page in the public domain and as a result of that it's open to abuse from anyone anywhere. If the don't like it they can delete it.

Obv what he's done is sad an crass but prison time? You insane?

Guest Esquilax

:rolleyes:

Edit -

Squeaky please dont do that, u make me feel like a pervert.

I made you look at your brain while thinking about giving me brain

Trusay your narn will never be the same though