Moving the clocks back for the last time?

Admin.

A lot of people saying that BST should be set all year round and even a few other suggesting that the clocks still go forward in summer meaning we are 2 hours +GMT in the summer time....

what you lot saying about this

?

ye i hate it when its dark when you leave your house and when your coming home.

ultimate depression.

i dont really care about what the time ends up as, as long as it means more daylight during the time im awake.

I kinda enjoy this tbh

I have nostalgia of dark afternoons watching Byker Grove, Short-Change, that game show and Grange Hill on BBC1 alone whilst waiting for mum to come home from work

• Upvote 6

i really dont know why its moved in the first place

time doesnt change does it?

lol no we aint time travelling if thats what you meant. nor is the country suddenly shifting into another geographical time zone.

as far as i know its done so farmers and the agricultural industry get more light in the mornings during winter? dont really know beyond that.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

f*ck xmas, new years has been good once

but i lovr winter, them times when i stopped goin to school n would sleep when it was dark and wake up when its dark then come n talk sh*t on rwd

good times

Pos'd I'm Him

/

Dont mind it, Just hate the winter feel, wake up, dark, Get home, dark.. nothing to look forward to, hibernation until May

Think winter is a season of reflection, it's almost an instant reaction to get lost in your own thoughts, travelling about staring into dark empty space. Fact it's the end of the year makes you naturally mull over your year; goals and expectations. Overall the weather/general feel is very conducive to deep constructive thinking.

I'm in Miami over Christmas so there's that as well.

• Upvote 1