Wearing sunglasses inna rave . . .

NiNES.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

not that i hit raves

but i dont like people lookin into my eyes, so more when im speakin i look around, behind and on the ground unless im wearing glasses

makes me seem like im not payin attention or shy or whatever

part of the reason i hardly take pictures

Guest M12 Part 2

ive worn them 1 for how they look and 2 when you rock stunnaz and your drunk its like your watching a film the wave is emosh.

/

i stopped doing it though because girls always used to take them off me and id end up spending half my night fighting them or going home with no stunnas on.

remember 1 time a pengers took them off me and was like you can get them back at the end of the night, i played along with her game. Fast forward 4 or 5 hours no sign of her or my stunnaz. :huh: . Get home and vent to my boys that a girl parred it and stole my stunnaz. They are laughing at me. Later found out that one of my boys got the stunnaz off her earlier in the night and started wearing them himself but then managed to lose them before going home. rage.

lucky they were cheap!

Remember going innovation in spain, bopping about with shades on pilling out my head thinking i was a badman, got outside the club and realised i'd been walking about with one of the lens things missing the whole time.

:rofl:

can't lie i did exactly the same thing at pacha

was cringing when i saw photos

:lol: :lol: :lol: haha

not that i hit raves

but i dont like people lookin into my eyes, so more when im speakin i look around, behind and on the ground unless im wearing glasses

i really cannot stand it when a person doesnt look me in the eye during a conversation

i take it as COMPLETE disrespect or low confidence, i have no time for either

really gets on my nerves

• Downvote 2

not that i hit raves

i really cannot stand it when a person doesnt look me in the eye during a conversation

i take it as COMPLETE disrespect or low confidence, i have no time for either

really gets on my nerves

c/s but it don't annoy me

i like looking people hard in the eyes and then seeing if they squirm or if they are strong enough to maintain it

if im drunk plus weeded i wear them sometimes because bright lights in a dark place f*ck up my eyes....

i remember when i was in margate and a few girls in the club were wearing sunglasses getting mandy'd of there head, took one of theres off and there pupils looked like some looney toons charecter