Bicep workout/traps

zero1212

For those who do bicep curls....Do you find that your traps get a workout too, and not a little, quite alot?ive spoke to many ppl about this and they say im doing them correctly (bicep curl), its just how my body is,Even when i do push-ups i feel the workout in my traps. They seem to grow with the least amount of exercise out of any other muscle group, but i do not want big traps.my shoulders are naturally broad so from the front view i look cool but sideways i know big traps would give a curved look. Also it dont look too good in clothes/suits etc. I dont want to be too hench, just have proportionate sized muscles. But it seems that I cant get my biceps to increase without inadvertently working my trap muscles, who with just a little strain will grow quickly (wish my biceps were like this).Dont know if there is a solution to this, just putting it out there.....

when i first started going i used to get this, not so much now, ur probably bunching ur shoulders up when u lift the weight. try going lighter and concentrating on the lift, try to keep ur traps relaxed and all the tension in ur biceps