ebay/paypal people..

NiNES.

nope

law says You can return any item bought on ebay within 14 days regardless of listing instructions

items like mobile topups and them kinda things yeh but earphones You will have no problem

guy asying "no returns" really means "no returns when You realise they've been used" or more of a "make sure You read the listing properly" kinda thing.

they won't refund any postage though, coz You've still received the postal service.

edit - http://whatconsumer.co.uk/buying-online/ says You have 7 days after paying, during which they have to pay back the delivery charge as well

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Nah they definitely side with the buyer more often than not, i was selling some phones on Ebay a couple of months back, the winning bidder had no feedback, so i decided to do a information check on him via Ebay only to find out the number on his profile was fake, i rang Ebay to report my suspicions but whilst on the phone they told me his address was confirmed, fast forward a couple of days and he rings my phone, as when doing an information check it sends your details to both parties, he was some Nigerian guy from Wembley claiming his name was Arthur, he was trying to claim that i sent the parcel to 34A instead of 34B and was trying to suggest that if i did the parcel would be retained, although i had in fact sent it to 34B and could hear through the sound of his voice that he knew he had f*cked up and wouldn't be able to retract his payment in which he had surely intended all along, it didn't help matters for him that i had upped the tracking code on Ebay and Paypal, so no matter what i would almost always have been in the clear, but it's lucky that i am aware these sort of guys as to a newbie it would be so easy to get sucked in and f*cked over by them.

just done that

still saying the same thing

?

have you had any cases against u in the last 12 months or anything? ebay are really strict

fresh ebay and paypal

/

since when do you have to confirm your identity with a bank account with ebay just to start selling

fuksake

just done that

still saying the same thing

?

have you had any cases against u in the last 12 months or anything? ebay are really strict

fresh ebay and paypal

/

since when do you have to confirm your identity with a bank account with ebay just to start selling

fuksake

you missed out on a lot of stuff

they have re-vamped their whole security its a madness

you think ebay is annoying ... start receiving money in ur paypal account

ha!

remember when i helped You with Your ebay problems in this thread

remember when You were being a complete d*ckHEAD in my video thread, and about 4 more threads where You've needlessly sent for my video when it wasn't relevant

i can help You. and I wont

good luck selling 2 items a month

ha!

• Upvote 2