Lily Allen finally gives birth

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

f*cked

and to happen twice

that would jus kill my aura

if i was female that is

What I was thinking

Without being crass, I don't see how you could get intimate with someone after having a dead foetus pulled out of you

f*cked

You failed.

Feel for her. Twice is pretty hard to get over. I wonder if she's ever had an abortion (which is what I reckon Sinister is getting at).

think u failed with this one.

SNM

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Deep. Does she have any kids yet or not?

Makes you think about all the slores going out and getting abortions left right and centre.

trust man was jus thinkin about that story of the girl who had like 6 abortions in one year

i really dnt know how she can wake up every morning tbh (the abortion girl)

f*cked

and to happen twice

that would jus kill my aura

if i was female that is

What I was thinking

Without being crass, I don't see how you could get intimate with someone after having a dead foetus pulled out of you

f*cked

You failed.

Feel for her. Twice is pretty hard to get over. I wonder if she's ever had an abortion (which is what I reckon Sinister is getting at).

think u failed with this one.

:rolleyes:

Abortions make women more likely to have miscarriages.

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

That's not what Sinister was getting at by the look of it

It's a big leap of logic to say that if you're promiscuous you have a lot of abortions

It sounded like he thought this was retribution for being promiscuous like say it's wrong and should be punished

sexual promiscuity may lead to sexually transmitted infections,which increase the risk for miscarriage

i bet our lils had a fair few sti's in her time cor

plus excessive alcohol,smoking, drugs and previous miscarriage all contribute to increased chance of miscarriage

had i known she was pregnant it may have been worth a punt that she will miscarry

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

sexual promiscuity may lead to sexually transmitted infections,which increase the risk for miscarriage

i bet our lils had a fair few sti's in her time cor

plus excessive alcohol,smoking, drugs and previous miscarriage all contribute to increased chance of miscarriage

had i known she was pregnant it may have been worth a punt that she will miscarry

Haha