Pony Starks

thinkingthuglife

i don't have "random mixed race niggas" on my HD

but if You really wana know how i found Your pic

my leeds chick ( on Your fb friends list by the way ) came 2 london for modellin and ilinked. decided to show her the thread where You called out Justin, and baited up Your ends and dress sense ( TTKK )

she reads it, and she's like no way, that's defo ( TTL's real name ). She facebooks her friend, laughin histerically by the way, sends the link, and says guess who that is. friend says TTL's real name, and they're both 100% it's him

i go on dude's facebook, and what do i see? the grey nike tracksuit he always talks about linkin man in and some f*cked up mouth

i held the pic back, knowin once people see this boat, they will never take You serously again, and You will be ruined. then i thought f*ck it, why do i care, and i posted Your boat, in diversion of my own boat bein posted.

then TTL makes a thread sayin he's leavin the site, too much "faggitry".

tell me this, was that the action of a man whose real boat had been posted or not?

( Your local park was a big giveaway )

• Upvote 6

oh, and link said all the mix race guise in Your ends call themselves black, coz there's so few, and coz the racist dudes call them niggas, which is also why TTL uses the N word so much

i don't have "random mixed race niggas" on my HD

but if You really wana know how i found Your pic

1.my leeds chick ( on Your fb friends list by the way ) came 2 london for 2.modellin and i 3.linked. 4.decided to show her the thread where You called out Justin, and baited up Your ends and dress sense ( TTKK )

she reads it, and she's like no way, that's defo ( TTL's real name ). She facebooks her friend, laughin histerically by the way, sends the link, and says guess who that is. friend says TTL's real name, and they're both 100% it's him

i go on dude's facebook, and what do i see? the grey nike tracksuit he always talks about linkin man in and some f*cked up mouth

i held the pic back, knowin once people see this boat, they will never take You serously again, and You will be ruined. then i thought f*ck it, why do i care, and i posted Your boat, in diversion of my own boat bein posted.

then TTL makes a thread sayin he's leavin the site, too much "faggitry".

tell me this, was that the action of a man whose real boat had been posted or not?

( Your local park was a big giveaway )

1. u don't have 1. N if u did y would u quiz her about niggaz online. sum homo sh*t lol!

2. LIE

3. LIE

4.SEEN!!!!

http://b.imagehost.org/view/0794/01112010031

Real talk nx time u in leeds 2 link the imaginary bitch. Footlocker n u catch a few of them fassy lol!

and the same when You're in london

why is man posting pics in is boxers?

FFS

man r fruity on here 4 real. they 3/4 gym shorts.

so when guise the upload pics in boxers for nex guise to see, un-knowing You're sayin the gay 1 is the 1 looking?

kl

2 weird on here. i'm out. This aint babestation ffs man aint tekkin requests. wot kind of fruitcake puts his face online/ Man r posting random mix race boys n hollerin me sum gay sh*t. i'm blak peeps.

every guy on facebook/myspace/youtube ( the videos are in fact a series of pics / face-pic/hi5/ any of them sites, including one You told some1 2 use to draw girls

are they all gay?

/

i originally upped my pic for flapjacks, as her inbox was full ( which it still is... hi flaps )

all the gay sh*t in this thread has been You

/

there's nothin in Leeds, You're an "Arsenal fan". go to a home game, i'll weigh You in before or after. if not, You're more likely to find a reason to come london than i am to leeds

taking national rail to the East Midlands to fight someone is ( surprisingly ) not worthwhile to me when they're the 1 with the problem

/

i hope You limiting Your fighting style to "2 fists" works out for You. I'll be swingin them elbows, them knees, them kicks wid da bottom of the foot and them headbutts

• Upvote 2