Am I out of order

YesWeCain

• 2 weeks later...

bump

basically i keep doing the same thing to this guy in my flat cos he is new and he bought bare munch with him

drank half his coke and have been merking other sh*t, i just blamed it on this chinese foreign exchange and hes gunna have a word pmsl

the guy has a whip and he said he would drive me sainsbury's to get some supplies so now i feel bad

/

on another night i was around 1 guys house and his flatmate is some country bumpkin from cambridgeshire, been uni tried ket and draw for the 1st time, beat his 1st chick and then thought he could roll with the lads

so basically we gave him a sh*t load of speed (wernt that much bout a g, but considering it was his 1st time doin a stimulant and he is skinny it was quite a bit) and at 1st he was lovin it then wen he peaked he got shooook

started dropping bars like "this is too intense, im gunna OD, or die" i try tell him to jam he will be fine, then he proceeds to sit there for like 4 hours just staring at the floor and asking "why is the floor dancing"

then he started gurnin and havin nuts eye wobbles, trust it was too joke he looked like dobby the house elf with them dilated eyes

then paranoia kicked in and he was like "i know you think im gunna die and have called emergency services"

at this point the kidda started getting on my tits, so i just left the yard (was about 10 am these times) and kicked back to mine and slept till about 10 pm

wake up and i found out he ended up in hospital cos he kept doing every1s nut asking to be taken, even tho he was fine, he just had a panic attack, i heard he was hallucinating for 3days after, before he went A & E he was in his yard gripsing up his chair on some possessed tip

not gunna lie, i feel partly responsible, but at the end of the day it was his decision even tho i egged him on a bit, now hes saying he aint drinking again pmsl

@ the same time i think f*ck it cos i could have taken the sh*t and had a whale of a time(which i wanted for him), he was just acting like a fass, making a big deal out of nuffin

tbh i dnt even know why he reacted so booky, it shouldnt really hit you like that. VIP am i a bad person?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest WAVESURFER

bump

basically i keep doing the same thing to this guy in my flat cos he is new and he bought bare munch with him

drank half his coke and have been merking other sh*t, i just blamed it on this chinese foreign exchange and hes gunna have a word pmsl

the guy has a whip and he said he would drive me sainsbury's to get some supplies so now i feel bad

/

on another night i was around 1 guys house and his flatmate is some country bumpkin from cambridgeshire, been uni tried ket and draw for the 1st time, beat his 1st chick and then thought he could roll with the lads

so basically we gave him a sh*t load of speed (wernt that much bout a g, but considering it was his 1st time doin a stimulant and he is skinny it was quite a bit) and at 1st he was lovin it then wen he peaked he got shooook

started dropping bars like "this is too intense, im gunna OD, or die" i try tell him to jam he will be fine, then he proceeds to sit there for like 4 hours just staring at the floor and asking "why is the floor dancing"

then he started gurnin and havin nuts eye wobbles, trust it was too joke he looked like dobby the house elf with them dilated eyes

then paranoia kicked in and he was like "i know you think im gunna die and have called emergency services"

at this point the kidda started getting on my tits, so i just left the yard (was about 10 am these times) and kicked back to mine and slept till about 10 pm

wake up and i found out he ended up in hospital cos he kept doing every1s nut asking to be taken, even tho he was fine, he just had a panic attack, i heard he was hallucinating for 3days after, before he went A & E he was in his yard gripsing up his chair on some possessed tip

not gunna lie, i feel partly responsible, but at the end of the day it was his decision even tho i egged him on a bit, now hes saying he aint drinking again pmsl

@ the same time i think f*ck it cos i could have taken the sh*t and had a whale of a time(which i wanted for him), he was just acting like a fass, making a big deal out of nuffin

tbh i dnt even know why he reacted so booky, it shouldnt really hit you like that. VIP am i a bad person?

:rofl:

• Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

bump

/

:rofl:

LMAO

what would it take for you to feel fully responsible?

wasnt me who gave it to him

he was the one begging for more

tbh the amount we had given him wouldnt have killed him, the yute is just generally a anxious guy and thats what made him loose his marbles, gettin parro etc

was just with him now kool guy tbh, he knows it was his choice tbh, said that on his own accord tbh

• Downvote 2