Sign in to follow this  
Guest Seriouss

Album

Guest Seriouss

Can we have some pictures?Then we can draw in newbies taking this for facepic!

Yuh was thinking of this. Its still coming. Just a case of I wanted to get things running.. & add upon.Good shout though.N.B: Blade, safe for getting the VIP2.CO.UK domain fully configured so it points in the right places by the way.Time to print the T-Shirts.... & get advertising biggrin.gifNah seriously. What's every one's thoughts on this.. Coz normally people will just take the pizzle with BOOG pictures off the net.

i think the 1st pic people upload shud become the default avatar....that way people won't do that....thats if u can do that.....also it means u get to see what everyone looks like if they upload a pic...

Guest Seriouss

And maybe a promotion room?Oh hang on, is there one already?

Guest FaZe

hows the hide code coming along swifty...what about somethink like 'waste points'....for when someone gets slewd, doesnt upload, ect....heads cant donate points to them to show how waste they are biggrin.gif

Guest Seriouss
hows the hide code coming along swifty...what about somethink like 'waste points'....for when someone gets slewd, doesnt upload, ect....heads cant donate points to them to show how waste they are  biggrin.gif
That sounds very fun but a bit mean.We want new people to join!

Guest Bedroom Bully.
hows the hide code coming along swifty...what about somethink like 'waste points'....for when someone gets slewd, doesnt upload, ect....heads cant donate points to them to show how waste they are  biggrin.gif
And also respect points

Guest Seriouss

Respect points would be good. A bit less negative that waste points too.

Guest FaZe

nah i thought about respect points, but if you look @ sh*t like UTZ you get pure beggers....wastepoints will work the same.... the less points you have the flyer you are....

Nah points will just fly around all over the place. If some gets slewed they'll retaliate by giving the person they got merked by waste points.The dumb club and them things were sick cos it pissed mans off. So something like that would be good.

Online point scoring has to be one of the saddest things I can think of. If you're that desperate for recognition you should probably see a counsellor.

Guest Seriouss
Online point scoring has to be one of the saddest things I can think of. If you're that desperate for recognition you should probably see a counsellor.
You have to pay for that, this is a lot cheaper and you can also hide your identity!