Album

Guest Seriouss

Yuh was thinking of this. Its still coming. Just a case of I wanted to get things running.. & add upon.Good shout though.N.B: Blade, safe for getting the VIP2.CO.UK domain fully configured so it points in the right places by the way.Time to print the T-Shirts.... & get advertising biggrin.gifNah seriously. What's every one's thoughts on this.. Coz normally people will just take the pizzle with BOOG pictures off the net.

hows the hide code coming along swifty...what about somethink like 'waste points'....for when someone gets slewd, doesnt upload, ect....heads cant donate points to them to show how waste they are biggrin.gif

Guest Seriouss
hows the hide code coming along swifty...what about somethink like 'waste points'....for when someone gets slewd, doesnt upload, ect....heads cant donate points to them to show how waste they are  biggrin.gif
That sounds very fun but a bit mean.We want new people to join!

Guest Bedroom Bully.
hows the hide code coming along swifty...what about somethink like 'waste points'....for when someone gets slewd, doesnt upload, ect....heads cant donate points to them to show how waste they are  biggrin.gif
And also respect points

nah i thought about respect points, but if you look @ sh*t like UTZ you get pure beggers....wastepoints will work the same.... the less points you have the flyer you are....

Guest Seriouss
Online point scoring has to be one of the saddest things I can think of. If you're that desperate for recognition you should probably see a counsellor.
You have to pay for that, this is a lot cheaper and you can also hide your identity!