CANT MAKE A HOE A HOUSEWIFE

JOHN DOE

f*ck*ng hate these programs make me want to f*ck*ng puke.

the way these cunts parade hoodrats and rednecks in front of baying audiences, sum sick circus.

always sum punk shouting down sum inadequate wasteman, then comforting his wretched whore of a baby mother. it disgusts me, let these wretches live their shitty lives without being exploited in sum racist/classist freakshow. and y cant these clowns keep their private lives private, wot do they hope to achieve by becoming a circus act.

we are living in the era of zero dignity.

steve wilkos wont let the man speak smh, coming out looking like a c*nt throwing chairs and sh*t

how would any other man react if the mother of your child had slept with 7, 7 other man whilst he was with her, that reaction is somewhat warranted it wernt a nice thing to say but she acted like a whore. and his logic that his yout might turn out like her is also justified you do turn out similar to your parents. its obvious the guy was hurt by this and if he feels she would be an improper parent he has grounds to object to her custody of the child however low beating on the bitch.

and she was trying attack her first f*ck these type of programs utter trash i aint ever gonna watch this show again.

oh sh*t he's the father, soooooooo peak!!! i would cry elephant man tears if that happened to me

..... hang tight big h though :Y: