Good night out

Guest Seriouss

Guest Seriouss
Happy Bday Seriousssss :mrgreen:  Its my mums bday iswel 2day.Enjoy yaself.Theres sum cake waiting 4 you at the secret hideout  :wink:
It's not till the 11th May darling but thanks ever so much. I shall definately be visiting the hideout for some cake!!And happy b'day to Mumzie!

Guest Seriouss
GANGBANG!!! biggrin.gif
LOLif shes runnin trains im def 1st
No!No sex involved. I've just managed to lose two men in one day - don't mention anything to do with willies! he he

Guest Seriouss
I don't know if this Joke is appropriate, but in the spirit of RWD....My crib.
:evil: Thats just mean :evil: ps. I'm going to a BBQ in Kingston on 5th May. Wanna be my date?

Guest Seriouss
Yes, Yes I do.
Ok, fun times biggrin.gif It's my two mates from uni, you know the ones I came to London to stay with. I'm afraid there will be 'ethnic food' though darling, would you like me to bring you a burger or something?

Guest Seriouss
Do you know your way around Surbiton?Oooooh I even get picked up I feel so lucky.This better happen you know Erin. Don't flop me.
Tell me a Surbiton landmark and I will get you from there.Me, flop you?! Never xx

What kind of people you roll with Seriouss? I went to Carwash at Aqua once. I had an OK time coz I was f*cked off my face but I imagine it's the kind of thing that girls would like if only tipsy or even sober. 70s theme, bare people dressed up etc. There is a room 2 for R'n'B although they boy you off when it gets to 1am and start playing shite. That's cool though coz THERE'S A POOL! A f*cking pool! And jacuzzi. That's the best feature.

Guest Seriouss
What kind of people you roll with Seriouss? I went to Carwash at Aqua once. I had an OK time coz I was fu*ked off my face but I imagine it's the kind of thing that girls would like if only tipsy or even sober. 70s theme, bare people dressed up etc. There is a room 2 for R'n'B although they boy you off when it gets to 1am and start playing shite. That's cool though coz THERE'S A POOL! A f**cking pool! And jacuzzi. That's the best feature.
I have to go somewhere playing decent music. RnB at the very least.But I do love fancy dress and I want to wear my gold jacket with hot pants and leg warmers!I've been to Aqua before, they used to do Garage Sundays back in the day. Hows lovely Birmingham Eks?

Guest Seriouss
I'm not in Brum atm, going back up on saturday. Garage Sundays would have been live at Aqua, I like the lay out of the club.You ever gonna come to a Vodbull?
Yeah definately!I'm trying to organise my girlies to go soon.