Them Artists that were meant to be huge

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

c/s TF. XXL Freshmen is a curse

Asher Roth, Wale, Cudi... that hipster movement never jumped off at alllllllllllll. Jin is another failure. Man like J-Hood, Hell Rell and JR were never going anywhere if we are being realistic.

UK

SAS & Messdiahbolciahsdfladjbkasbal. Doctor. Griminal will probably go into this sometime soon

Are you serious?

Kid Cudi doesn't belong on this list at all...

Wale to an extent to...

Hmm, I hear you. Cudi didn't jump off how he was supposed to though. Wale's album flopped. He said it himself.

Jin was billed as that guy

My point is Wale wasn't supposed to BLOW IMO.

Oh ok, I hear that. Lady Gaga feature says he should have been reasonably big though

This track represents and sums up that whole Mixtape / SMACK DVD era in its prime for me personally.

Kind of reminds me of the UK Road Rap scene as it is now , bare up and coming hungry artists just fighting to get heard, Most man on this track have already mentioned

Bar Maino, and I reckon Stack bundles (RIP) if he wasn't shot none of them are relevant any more

The rest might as well fell of the face of the planet no one is checking for them

Everyone remembers papoose and his 57 mixtapes and the '1.5 Million deal' guys buzz was crazy back then, joke ting now is 4 years down the line still aint put an album out

Crabs in a bucket situation really the reality always is only 1 or 2 will ever rise to the top, which is a shame as there are few decent rappers. but not many ever make that transition from the mixtapes to become succesful artists
  • Upvote 1