Man can vote from jail now

Guest Lens

They are already being punished mate, not seeing their families, no p*ssy, no raving etc

a vote is the least we can give them, as i said its 2010, these laws were passed in the 1800s and therefore do not represent a progressive society

Cameron begged the change wave and he's getting what he asked for, smug inbred c*nt

tories out allot of my brothers friends are conservative so it got to a head this year when them lot got in power mans telling me the turks and kurds are using allot of the government resources just thought to myself this man is just straight racist lucky it was my brothers birthday or man would of got bitch slapped this is the mentality of allot of people voting cons when cons are the same people who will make them redundent same as the raciest yanks who dont know how many jobs obama has saved over na million jobs but now man can not push through ceratin powers coz he has lost the power with something what he had no doing in

everybody deserves a minimal level of human rights, its 2010 not the 1800's

some of you need to step into the present day and stop thinking in the past

prisoners should at least have a say in general elections tbh, because the government that comes into power has a huge impact on their standard of living

i bet with the tories in power, we will see a lot more prisoners dying in cells

Like I said before, why should they have a say in the laws they have already broken and not wanting to live as a decent citizen

people make mistakes

not everyone who is in prison has done something heinous

on top of that most of them will return to live in society

The majority of ppl inside are in there for the right reasons

With a high percentage of repeat offenders

Baffles me how you can break the law, go jail and then have a say in those same laws you refused to abide by

Guest Esquilax

Because you're allowing people who've made the concious decision to not be part of society to have a say in governmental changes that won't, on the whole, effect them.

LMAO at saying 'it's the least we can do for them'

*Plainest plainface crossed with a facepalm*

They are already being punished mate, not seeing their families, no p*ssy, no raving etc

a vote is the least we can give them, as i said its 2010, these laws were passed in the 1800s and therefore do not represent a progressive society

Cameron begged the change wave and he's getting what he asked for, smug inbred c*nt

Jail is for punishment, they are right to not see families p*ssy etc, thats the whole point of jail, well it should be anyway.

They have given up all rights when they decided to kill, rape etc

Sorry they should not have any sort of say in how the country is run

Because you're allowing people who've made the concious decision to not be part of society to have a say in governmental changes that won't, on the whole, effect them.

LMAO at saying 'it's the least we can do for them'

*Plainest plainface crossed with a facepalm*

Thank you, u seem to be grasping what I am getting at.

leave it out y.cameron

how have they made a conscious decision to not be part of society?

everybody has a different motivation for crime, esqui loves simplifying these kind of issues

and how do the actions of gov not effect them on the whole? wtf

say for instance someone has gone in prison and has a single mother outside, the tories have been quite cleat that they are not willing to help such people, by cutting social security and tax credits etc. Essentially meaning that another child will be forced to endure poverty and making it harder for him/her to break the cycle, leaving them socially trapped, whilst there father is imprisoned. OH THE IRONY.

IF YOU CANT SEE THE IMPORTANCE IN GIVING INMATES THE VOTE, THEN YOU ARE FEEBLE MINDED AND PLAGUED WITH SHORT SIGHTEDNESS, SOMETHING WHICH HAS DAMAGED THIS COUNTRY ALREADY. WHY DO PEOPLE NEVER LEARN?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

leave it out y.cameron

everybody has a different motivation for crime, esqui loves simplifying these kind of issues

say for instance someone has gone in prison and has a single mother outside, the tories have been quite cleat that they are not willing to help such people, by cutting social security and tax credits etc. Essentially meaning that another child will be forced to endure poverty and making it harder for him/her to break the cycle, leaving them socially trapped, whilst there father is imprisoned. OH THE IRONY.

We live in a society governed by laws/rules, like it or not. Thats life

These ppl have CHOSEN not to abide by them, therefore not wanting to live by the rules laid out for the society they live/part of.

• Upvote 2

leave it out y.cameron

IF YOU CANT SEE THE IMPORTANCE IN GIVING INMATES THE VOTE, THEN YOU ARE FEEBLE MINDED AND PLAGUED WITH SHORT SIGHTEDNESS, SOMETHING WHICH HAS DAMAGED THIS COUNTRY ALREADY. WHY DO PEOPLE NEVER LEARN?

LOL @ letting Ian Huntley have any sort of say

• Upvote 1

So your happy to see another generation damaged as well?

these are the social causes of crime that need to be addressed, before we can progress and alleviate the stress

you obstinate right-wingers never learn, it's like educating pork

/

DEAD THIS ARGUMENT, WE AINT GOING TO AGREE

I NEED TO WRITE AN ESSAY, f*ck THIS sh*t

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

See this is why things like this happen

Because certain people love off thinking that people in prison are just regular guys like you and me

I'm all for not assuming someone is a criminal just because they've broken the law, because obviously that's not the case, HOWEVER, if you're in prison for theft, murder, rape, GHB, ABH, whatever, I don't think your vote should count when you're incarcerated and thus being punished for your crime

I literally don't see how anyone can disagree with me

• Upvote 1

they have the right... they have the right to remain SILENT!

f*ck inmates and f*ck this p*ssy pc culture... if ur in jail ur not an active member of society and ur a criminal therefore ur opinion shouldn't count for sh*t

the only time i'd agree that this is somewhat ok is if someone's doin a few weeks/months for not paying fines/bills or other small offences along those lines and wont be there for long

watch Unknown A get voted into power next election.. they will only use the law, to mock the law even more

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

they have the right... they have the right to remain SILENT!

LOL

/

Well TBH Jas I'm not taking what you say with much gravity cuz you get smashed and go out and cause trouble for normal breahs so I wouldn't be surprised if your opposition to me is some kind of subconcious criminal defence mechanism.

Tell me why you think they have the right to vote whilst being punished for their crime?

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

TBH most of you are scumbags who've broken the law in one way or another

Swear Franks brothers lust for crime is so great that he joined the army so he could commit it abroad?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

TBH most of you are scumbags who've broken the law in one way or another

Swear Franks brothers lust for crime is so great that he joined the army so he could commit it abroad?

joining the army is a way of deliberately avoiding becoming a criminal for a lot of people who have limited options so you shouldn't talk sh*t about people in the army tbh

lol @ thinking people in prison should be allowed to vote. that's a joke. swear too many people on this forum just glamourise criminals and people in prison and now think they deserve the same rights as people who aren't in jail

• Downvote 1