Man can vote from jail now

Guest Lens

boii to think someone could murder my daughter, go prison watch tv, gym, library, qualifications, consoles and now vote.... id be better of killing the person and serving the sentence myself.

Dont understand how anyone thinks pedophiles should have human rights, they should be beheaded.

Again people seem to always use the worst examples, not everyone in prison is a paedohphile or rapist for f*cks sake.

so?

they're still in there for committing crimes. most of them are drug addicts who've done the same crime like 5 times to be sent to jail. i do'nt really care for them either

Lol really you have no idea, this is why i don't talk to snobbish middle class white folk on issues of crime.

i'm snobbish and middle class cos i'm not some super liberal faggot who thinks prisons should be like primary schools?

pls go spend a day living in a housing project in south or western moscow. then come back to me about how easy life is for white people.

Guest Esquilax

I, for once, agree with Carpe (to an extent)

If they're doing something to EARN the right to vote whilst incarcerated then I'd be happier with that, not to just give it to them like JAS would have you

I, for once, agree with Carpe (to an extent)

If they're doing something to EARN the right to vote whilst incarcerated then I'd be happier with that, not to just give it to them like JAS would have you

What would they need to do in order to earn the right to vote? There is prison industry it's not like they sit around and watch TV/play PS3 in their cell all day (despite what The Mail would love us all to believe)