Would you sell your mum for £3.75m

YesWeCain

Can't actually see why that was directed at me tbh but ok. I have the same negative view towards my father but I really was talking about a general societal problem that has men as the bad guy.Obviously you and I know our individual experiences but there is a reason if you go backwards enough I'm sure we'd find several legitimate ones. I mean backwards to our parents parents era.

So people won't sell their mum but they will shot their pops like an 8th of weed?The concept of mothers being more important than fathers sickens me.Would I sell either parent? Make me an offer, everyones got a price
bruv, my father is Lucifer 2.0, f*ck that guy i hope he burns in hellhe made my mums life a complete misery and because of him i will never trust anyone or get close to anyone for as long as i shall livei feel sick when i look in the mirror and realise im the spitting image of that f*ck faceill never forgive him for what he did to my mum n me n my sister.we got out tho, shouts to my mum, i dnt look up to anyone like i look up to hershout out to my step dad too, we had our differences but hes the closest thing to a dad i have, basically is my dad
yo y u gettin emotional online?
  • Downvote 2

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
So people won't sell their mum but they will shot their pops like an 8th of weed?The concept of mothers being more important than fathers sickens me.Would I sell either parent? Make me an offer, everyones got a price
bruv, my father is Lucifer 2.0, f*ck that guy i hope he burns in hellhe made my mums life a complete misery and because of him i will never trust anyone or get close to anyone for as long as i shall livei feel sick when i look in the mirror and realise im the spitting image of that f*ck faceill never forgive him for what he did to my mum n me n my sister.we got out tho, shouts to my mum, i dnt look up to anyone like i look up to hershout out to my step dad too, we had our differences but hes the closest thing to a dad i have, basically is my dad
yo y u gettin emotional online?
man period

So people won't sell their mum but they will shot their pops like an 8th of weed?The concept of mothers being more important than fathers sickens me.
oh come on it is blatently about the lack of father or decent father you f*ck*ng idiots
look at the two posters these man are a bit dense sometimes
dont call me dense u plum. i was fully aware the most likely reasoning behind the nonchalant towards fathers is because of the experience or lack of with their fathers. however, my personal opinion and observation is that it still doesnt make it ok, especially since they may also become father's themselves some day. and many a time, the same one cussing his dads useless attitude goes and does the same to his own children.

So people won't sell their mum but they will shot their pops like an 8th of weed?The concept of mothers being more important than fathers sickens me.
oh come on it is blatently about the lack of father or decent father you f*ck*ng idiots
look at the two posters these man are a bit dense sometimes
dont call me dense u plum. i was fully aware the most likely reasoning behind the nonchalant towards fathers is because of the experience or lack of with their fathers. however, my personal opinion and observation is that it still doesnt make it ok, especially since they may also become father's themselves some day. and many a time, the same one cussing his dads useless attitude goes and does the same to his own children.
if u knew the reason then this makes u a bit more dense for tht answer.ciao
Y.A.W.N.

No you damn simple minded pleb it's more than that. It's about the societal acceptance that mum/women have more worth in the home than men. But discussing it with you is a waste of energy cos your obviously the type to believe in the bullshit being shovelled to you
no one made a general rule or reference to "social acceptance". they were speaking about their own fathersbut if You must know, mothers get automatic parental rights, fathers dontthey they shop in MOTHERcareand they do more parental work, esp on the physical side, with the newborn
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1