LMAO

shes got a face you just wanna punch aswell

Don't lie, you would lips her!

probably

but that still doesnt change the fact shes gt a face u jus wanna punch

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Waka Flocka Dave
Nadine Coyle hits new career low as solo album fails to trouble the Top 40

Nadine Coyle’s solo career took a disheartening new dive this week after her debut album failed to make it into the top 40.

The Londonderry singer suffered a humiliating chart defeat after Insatiable sold only 5,000 copies — taking it just halfway up the top 100 to number 47.

It’s the second blow for the Girls Aloud singer in one week after her single of the same name only managed to reach number 26.

The 25-year-old had signed an exclusive deal with Tesco, which means no other retail outlet can sell her music, apart from iTunes, and some industry watchers say this could be the reason for her lack of chart success.

To rub salt in the wounds, the blow comes as bandmate Cheryl Cole’s album, Messy Little Raindrops, continues to ride high in the top three. The X Factor judge’s big-selling album had been at number one but was pushed out of the top spot by Susan Boyle.

Nadine has spoken previously about her lack of concern at the poor performance of the single, insisting she was focused on developing her own label and the album.

“Realistically, now that it's a business and I'm heading up the label, you have to watch costs and stuff in marketing and manufacturing,” she said.

“You don't want to over-mix something when you don't sell hard copies of CDs. Singles aren't really making money any more so it's kind of better to concentrate your efforts on being able to have a big show and spend things wisely on things that can last.”

But even after her the poor chart performance of her album, Nadine has vowed to forge ahead with her solo career.

“To be honest, I'm happier doing what I'm doing now, no matter what the sales are like,” she said.

“I'd rather be singing in pubs for 50 quid a night and be happy than doing something that I wasn't really interested in or passionate about.”

Nadine has also spoken of the problem of not having the backing of music mogul Simon Cowell.

“The truth is, I knew I could never take on Cheryl,” she said.

“She has all the power of The X Factor and Simon Cowell behind her. It's a massive advantage.

“I would totally love to have someone like Simon in my camp — who wouldn't?

“He can make big things happen and he has the whole music business under his control.”

Meanwhile, it has been reported that Cheryl and Nadine have got together to make up after more than a year of not talking to each other. The rift has always been firmly denied by Nadine.

“Everyone experiences rumours in life,” she said.

“Someone says she's done this or he did that. It's one of those things that's unavoidable and everybody goes through it. Let them just keep talking as long as they're enjoying themselves.”

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/music/news/nadine-coyle-hits-new-career-low-as-solo-album-fails-to-trouble-the-top-40-15005254.html

pissed for her, but come on even Enter Shikari has had a top 10 album and another top 20 album, shes more known than that Shikari are indie aswell but they didnt do dumb sh*t like only sell their albums through tesco

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...