Sign in to follow this  
Dipset

Ps2

Just recently got one for cheapand got GTA - san andreas (sick game) 4 itAny other games u people would reccommend to get?whats everyones favourite games console and game?

what type of games do you like?crash team racingcrash bandicoot wrath of cortexmetal gear solid 3GTA 3GTA Vice Citytheres loads of good games on it, theres just a few on the top of my dome.

what type of games do you like?crash team racingcrash bandicoot wrath of cortexmetal gear solid 3GTA 3GTA Vice Citytheres loads of good games on it, theres just a few on the top of my dome.
Into driving and adventure games, into anything thoughGot the classic Sonic game 4 it which is bigMight get one football game .. fifa or pro evo?

Need For Speed Underground 2Tony Hawks Pro SkaterSan AndreasKill Off Killy. That's all you need

fifa aint swag cuz a lot of heads have been shocked & impressed

get finaly fantasy 7 for the ps 1.game is still sickbully is ok just gets boring after a whilescarface is sh*t i traded it for bullythen traded bully for a credit note

fifa aint swag cuz  a lot of heads have been shocked & impressed
tru, this time round fifa is much improved. but pro is still better imo.

Fifa is the original dan gargan of football games. I could still easily play 2001 for a few hours