Platonic friendships

Angelo

Guest Esquilax

I think it all depends on if you're butters or notIf you're a butters/ average chick, the liklihood of every man wanting to smash is not high, so male friends are a possibility However if you're a 8-9/10 then it's pretty mch guaranteed that all your male friends wanna mash you and given the opportunity would do so without a seconds thought

Guest Awesome Kong

When I'm friends with a buff chick, as in not the type when it's my friends wife, I mean friend friend ting, I will try sex their female friends who are sexy. I always try avoid doing tings with these chicks if I think they are cool and value the friendship. BUT There's this one chick who now she has a man, changed her number and refuses to enter any communication with any of us man she used to chill with. Now she broke up with the dude, only people she chat to are the certified slags in my ends. Now, I would have always tried to hook up one of my mandem to wife her and make her know not to go on stupid, but she failed. Now, if I was single I would rinse her p*ssy out due to her disrespect and will not wife due to her disrespect. f*ck*ng bitch.

• Downvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
I think it all depends on if you're butters or notIf you're a butters/ average chick, the liklihood of every man wanting to smash is not high, so male friends are a possibility However if you're a 8-9/10 then it's pretty mch guaranteed that all your male friends wanna mash you and given the opportunity would do so without a seconds thought
pretty much

pretty much
not truemy girlfriends best friend was viewed by many as one of the top two in our sixth form (personally disagree with that but wateva) when it came to lookswe're dumbly close. she's deffo one of my inner circle. I'm cool with her boyfriend and everything. our relationship is strictly platonic. I have never considered her like that in the slightest.

Don't try and do some indirect send then cry when I call you on it. Tell me where I endorsed what this guy was saying and I'll point you in the direction of a recent thread where you agreed with ME on this subject mate.As for ambiguous identity, air.I'll lighten up when you man the f*ck up.

Don't try and do some indirect send then cry when I call you on it. Tell me where I endorsed what this guy was saying and I'll point you in the direction of a recent thread where you agreed with ME on this subject mate.As for ambiguous identity, air.I'll lighten up when you man the f*ck up.
I don't do indirects. When I attack, I attack. Nothing subliminally, that's an historical fact.I didn't disagree as such with the video, I just can't take a particular opinion seriously when the guy is so obviously bitter & angry.You have similar undertones, in your online persona at least.So again, don't be so f*ck*ng defensive, the world doesn't hate you Marlon, D'Angelo, Sebastian, whatever your name is.
  • Upvote 2