Platonic friendships

Angelo

One of my best friends is a girl (no Mike Kane)
Do I have to remind you, your ex is Charliechalk?She wouldn't happen to be the best friend you're on about because if she is, go kill yourself, you're a failure at life.
Nah it ain't her. True I was only joking brah, you don't want this to go to the roadside do you?

LOL Yilmaz got taken out with a Tomahawk Missile.
How? He pointed out a well known fact that most of VIP2 have known for about two years, then made an inaccurate proposition.I really don't see how it changes the fact that he is a moist character that if I put it on him on street, he would sh*t himself.

Guest Awesome Kong
LOL Yilmaz got taken out with a Tomahawk Missile.
How? He pointed out a well known fact that most of VIP2 have known for about two years, then made an inaccurate proposition.I really don't see how it changes the fact that he is a moist character that if I put it on him on street, he would sh*t himself.
LOL

It is a choice to be friends with women. And I refuse to be friends with them. They bring f*ck all to my life other than bitching and moaning and shopping and nails and hair and sh*t. I don't mind chatting to a few who have their heads screwed on. But that's as far as it goes. You'll never hear me saying. I might change my mind if I meat a bitch who eats steak with bare hands and washes it down with several beers and loves Rugby