Platonic friendships

Angelo

i love my woman and am not gonna cheat on her, but i think about f*ck*ng her friends all the time, i think about f*ck*ng her relatives, if we are in a restaurant i will think about f*ck*ng the waitress. im not gonna f*ck any of these women, but thats just how i see women. it doesnt make me incapable of platonic friendships ofc, i can think about f*ck*ng a female friend till the cows come home, its never gonna happen, im not weak, i know whats good for me.still i know not to link that platonic friendette if i was pissed at the mrs or something. also i know that not everyone is a man of honour like myself, so i stay on my guard for the grant f*ck*ng harris's.
C/S this post to the fullest.I've known Gita Selli (look her up) for a good decade and she has looked awesome for exactly 10 years of that decade. Do I think about f*ck*ng her? Yes. Do I know how freaky she can be? Yes. Do I know her man is in America for the next 4 months? Hell yes. And could I have gone through at any time in the last decade? The answer does not change.She is one of my best friends, drops sound logical advice when I need it and she's my go to person when Im stuck for ideas of a sexual nature, as I know her background very well. Would I f*ck her now? No I couldn't. Way to important in my life. Blessed to know her.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

i would f*ck all my female friends given the chancebut at the same time i wouldnt wanna do it because itll get weirda couple ive done stuff with n its been ite, but we were like 14 n that so i guess its different

Guest Rorschach

You man do know, the fact that you feel a sexual attraction to, and want to / think about f*ck*ng these females, even if you don't make an attempt for whatever reason, means the relationship is not platonic, right?You do know that?Also don't get it twisted a lot of these 'so-called' platonic friendships are actually emotional affairs.

You man do know, the fact that you feel a sexual attraction to, and want to / think about f*ck*ng these females, even if you don't make an attempt for whatever reason, means the relationship is not platonic, right?You do know that?Also don't get it twisted a lot of these 'so-called' platonic friendships are actually emotional affairs.
Disclaimer: The borderline moist lyirc about to be dropped is not to be confused with battymanism of any kind. The poster would like to make you aware that he is 100% straight and does not condone Poodaism* of any kind.We all know the selection of famous men that women find attractive so you recognise what that would be so can identify it in others or indeed ourselves. It doesn't mean you wanna f*ck, just that you recognise that which is attractive. It's just about an appreciation of it.My female friends (the ones that are attractive) are attractive. Do I have an actual interest to do more than be a friend. Nah cos they are good friends and I'm more than happy with my woman.*Poodaism: The religion of stabbing poo with a penis

Guest Rorschach

You can be happy with your woman and still want to f*ck someone else because they look sexyYou said yourself you think about f*ck*ng her lol (your friend)if it was platonic you wouldn'tdoesn't mean you want todoesn't mean you willbut the feelings you have for her by definition, can't be described as platonic, because you feel a sexual attractionplatonic love is affection without sexual attractionyou being a man and sexually attracted to women who are designed by nature to inspire lust, child baring hips, big bottom, large breasts, pretty featuresit's just natural biological imperative..This is why people say men & women can't be friendsYou can cover it up with all Eddie Murphy style jokes and make it sound funny, but what it boils down to, is natureyour whole purpose from birth, was to be attracted to, and subsequently breed with that woman, and that woman, and that womansociety obviously deems this unacceptable, so we create such sayings as platonic friendship etc, it's just denying the truth of the matterhaving these natural biological urges and not acting on them is COMMENDABLEthe bravest thing isn't to feel no fear, it's to feel fear, and defy it...

• Upvote 4

@ ciphthats all truth,i decided to use a less strict definition of platonic, which was platonic = i aint touching her or flirting with her etcbecos basically dont think my mind wud ever comply with the tru definition of platonic, if ur an attractive female, ive thought about f*ck*ng u, in fact i sometimes think about what it wud be like f*ck*ng certain butters/fat girls even tho i wud never really want to f*ck them if i was a free agent

• Upvote 1

You can be happy with your woman and still want to f*ck someone else because they look sexyYou said yourself you think about f*ck*ng her lol (your friend)if it was platonic you wouldn'tdoesn't mean you want todoesn't mean you willbut the feelings you have for her by definition, can't be described as platonic, because you feel a sexual attractionplatonic love is affection without sexual attractionyou being a man and sexually attracted to women who are designed by nature to inspire lust, child baring hips, big bottom, large breasts, pretty featuresit's just natural biological imperative..This is why people say men & women can't be friendsYou can cover it up with all Eddie Murphy style jokes and make it sound funny, but what it boils down to, is natureyour whole purpose from birth, was to be attracted to, and subsequently breed with that woman, and that woman, and that womansociety obviously deems this unacceptable, so we create such sayings as platonic friendship etc, it's just denying the truth of the matterhaving these natural biological urges and not acting on them is COMMENDABLEthe bravest thing isn't to feel no fear, it's to feel fear, and defy it...
but by yur understanding of the term platonic relationship if i've known a girl for 10 years and only thought about f*ck*ng her once which was when i first met her, then you wouldn't call our relationship platonicimo this is a pedantic interpretation of the term "platonic friendship"i understand the term as referring to two people who are friends, and sexual desires play no part in their relationship and for the record having thought about sumone like that once or twice is not the same thing as having a sexual desire for sumone. Imo that's just being aware.

@ ciphthats all truth,i decided to use a less strict definition of platonic, which was platonic = i aint touching her or flirting with her etcbecos basically dont think my mind wud ever comply with the tru definition of platonic, if ur an attractive female, ive thought about f*ck*ng u, in fact i sometimes think about what it wud be like f*ck*ng certain butters/fat girls even tho i wud never really want to f*ck them if i was a free agent
posatron'd

• 4 weeks later...
Steve Harvey is a g...Guy's hustling off basic knowledge/common sense.
its mad the amount of girls who fundamentally dont want to believe that this is the case tho and the amount of bitchmade males that go along with the conceit. the fact that these kind of statements come as revelation to ppl is beyond me.
tbhsickening

Guest Rorschach

It doesn't come as a revelation tbhThe same way the men know what they are after and stick aroundThe same way the women know what the deal is and keep these types around to pander to their ego / use as backup

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

LMAO all that is just normal, EVERY single female friend i have would get the bone that is not a boneaint really a revelation, like bare of u have said, chicks just dont want to believe it and the ones that do keep up around for a quick ego boostthen ones that post fb pics with the caption i hate this just to get a gang of guys to say she looks pretty

It doesn't come as a revelation tbhThe same way the men know what they are after and stick aroundThe same way the women know what the deal is and keep these types around to pander to their ego / use as backup
i c/s but i will say that i believe many girls cover themselves in a safety blanket of delusion, in an effort to convince themselves that they live in a world that is less orientated around the food chain. They want to believe this illusion because it allows them to keep a stable of friend zonees aka Prisoners Of Whore, without out feeling dishonest or like theyre leading anyone on. so they say maybe he's just a nice guy rather than a guy who didnt quite have the necessary minerals to d*ck her. so she can go about her life feeling innocent and protecting herself from the frightening notion that she might be a hungry ego furnace that thrives from the affirmation she receives from men she has no sexual desire for. maybe revelation is the wrong word, but it amuses me the amount of resistance a simple statement like "every male friend uve ever had, has considered f*ck*ng u" is met with, its alot.
  • Upvote 1

i think this is a sad state of affairsfair enough dont be friends with a man who u KNOW is attracted to youbut what about them situations where its work, or an extracurricular activitywhere u have to see the guy everyday or everyweek and actually u have to build a relationship with him and it has to be platonicwhat are u supposed to doyou people and Steve Harvey are saying that a man right, if hes attracted to a woman is always biding his timeits not as though u can go 'HEY, im not interested' just assuming they are on it, or when they say little sly things which are signs but u cant go over the top with a rejectioninstead u have to wait an see if the guy makes a serious move

but what about them situations where its work, or an extracurricular activitywhere u have to see the guy everyday or everyweek and actually u have to build a relationship with him and it has to be platonicwhat are u supposed to do
Thats the thing with women they feel they have to please and be nice to everyone, you can be friendly without being friends, be civil and nice but dont overdo it but just dont let him cross any barriersDont invite or accept compliments etc dont dress down around them and let them know you are a prestigious women who has morals etc and you already have friends in your lifeThe word friend has been over extended and misused nowadays There are females I see every other days but I still dont let them in on the friendship levels because I already have male friends and have females I can go to for a female perspective on things so all these wannabe female friends can do is cause damage when i get into a relationship with someone