Sign in to follow this  
bay_u

Kid Cudi

pmsllll

ive been there not to that extent tho

but falling over n having drunk convos to yourself is bad times espesh if you wake up with cuts/grazes u have no memory of, alcohol is lucifer incarnate

people makin sum big deal over this, i wont lie it is funny though, i wudnt wanna b this drunk but im still curious about gettin close 2 dis level, cah alcohol doesnt work dat fast or strong on me, evn wen im downin shot afta shot, or j us str8 from da bottle, neva reached close 2 dis

• Downvote 1

people makin sum big deal over this, i wont lie it is funny though, i wudnt wanna b this drunk but im still curious about gettin close 2 dis level, cah alcohol doesnt work dat fast or strong on me, evn wen im downin shot afta shot, or j us str8 from da bottle, neva reached close 2 dis

People that talk like this have never drunk properly. They're the ones that stop drinking because they feel sick or say they don't wanna get too f*cked up. Now those are 2 good reasons to stop drinking... But don't pretend it's because you're impervious to getting wasted.

If you REALLY wanna know what it's like to be like that, start your pre-drinking with a bottle of wine. The rest will do itself.

LOOOL

He was f*ck*ng wasted. Never reached that point, and wouldn't mind but I would have to be inside a house or something where I can collapse and sleep under a roof. Would never want to hit the roads in that state.

I tend to drink up to a point where I know that one or two more will write me off for the night. Not about cutting my night short.

Nothing good can come out of drinking that much. He probly had a xanax or some valium while he was drinking, that will have the same effect.

Guest Esquilax

LMAO

I've been wasted before, but never to the extent where I could be dashed in a cab upside down and be cool

LOL i've had some f*cked up nights but i'm usually able to stop when I know it could get too messy. His hangover is gonna be f*cked, them sleep all day, have breakfast at 7pm ones.

close to this like 2 weeks ago in ocies

must have fell down some stairs f*cked my leg and hit my head and then passed out, woke up on a stretcher

:ghost: