Sign in to follow this  
Em Dott

LOL @ this rape victim...

Don't get it twisted, I in no way, shape or form condone r*pe, but this woman is just plain stupid. She is a jezzy.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6589249.stm

A Syrian-born airline pilot tricked a woman into having sex with him by saying intercourse could cure an infection, a court has heard.
The "treatment" allegedly occurred for nine months before the woman told her doctor.
Then he started playing tricks on her, Mr Rees said, by telling her he had stomach cancer and had just six months to live.When she developed an infection, Mr Sbano told the woman he knew a gynaecologist who recommended a cream be applied through intercourse, the jury heard.
Mr Rees said the woman found the sessions "clinical," not at all erotic. She consented only because she believed it was a proper treatment."It began to dawn on her that he had devised this treatment in order to have sex with her on his terms," he said.Mr Sbano continued to deceive the woman and persuaded her the cream was expensive, the court heard, so she gave him ã400 and her mother handed over ã5,500.Mr Sbano also told both women he had to go to the United States for cancer treatment and the alleged victim's mother gave him a further ã1,500, the jury heard.
Ah lie this bitch ain't nothing but a hag trying to save an already f*cked rep and save herself some embarassment.

That doesnt sound like r*pe, that sounds like the chicks a dumb hoe.About she didnt find the sessions erotic at all. My man was mashing her for like a year.Dumb dumb dumb, dumb DUMB.

She is doing more harm to herself by going court and letting people know that she is a dumb scam artist.

Guest Seriouss

You mean that ISN'T how you get rid of a cold?Damn - I'm not going to the doctor anymore.

LMFAO.Not being funny but how can man get done for r*pe? It's a known fact that men chat sh*t to get sex. He just took it to an extreme, doesn't make it r*pe.

I wasn't going even to comment on this, as i felt so ashamed to be female.All i can say is: biggrin.gif