LMAO @ the dutty fucking booger...

Em Dott

man over scoped the pic to see that....but true talks thats not serious...if ur gonna promote ur boat dont have boogies
Nah fam. Don't try and make it look like man is bats or something. The avatar is big enough for it to be seen. I was actually looking quickly at what was meant to be coming out of his gunfinger and saw it.

man over scoped the pic to see that....but true talks thats not serious...if ur gonna promote ur boat dont have boogies
Nah fam. Don't try and make it look like man is bats or something. The avatar is big enough for it to be seen. I was actually looking quickly at what was meant to be coming out of his gunfinger and saw it.
ok u dont have to prove that to me...aslong as u believe that then its all goodI JOKE

ok u dont have to prove that to me...aslong as u believe that then its all goodI JOKE
*adds silent souljah to the rotten tomato drive-bey victim list*

453696817lqg9.jpgIf your not already sucking your mum Titan I suggest you go and do it now.
Calm down you Churchill Dog looking mug. It was merely some jokey sh*t.PS: The above photo has been photoshopped.PSS: I jokePSSS: I don't knowPSSSS: Suck your mum

Dont talk to me fam. You tried very hard to mask your identity in your avatar rooboy but even with all the photoshopping in the world you have one big prominent pink bottom lip so dont even send for me you jiggaboo.
LOLMy face is on myspace bredrin. You have seen my face. I have shown it on RWD. I haven't hidden it, I just don't promote my boat as much as you. Know yourself.Calm yourself.

Calm down you Churchill Dog looking mug  It was merely some jokey sh*t.PS: The above photo has been photoshopped.PSS: I jokePSSS: I don't knowPSSSS: Suck your mum
LOL
Im calm cuz. I just dont appreciate how Im a target and now any big pink lipped c*nt like you or Drugged up just sends for me on a random.Im cool fam. Im easy.
LOLOL

Oh this sh*t could get good. I wonder if Titan will respond.P.s. I've got a big pink lip too, it's an Af thing. AND WHAT!?
He's only addressing it because in the avi it stands out. His bottom lip is th same colour as his face. It's meant to be the top lip that is. It makes it look like he has no bottom lip or has an egg in his mouth. Man's chin looks f*cked.

Fam dont get hyped up Titan I already said I was easy, your not scoring any more E-Points from me go hang yourself from a light bulb with your Gorrilla lip and fallback.
LOLI don't need any ratings or "e-points" as you kids call it these days.As you say, I'm easy as well.Cheerio.