Barcalys Premier League Week 11

All these people saying Silv aaint a winger etc well if he was good enough then surely he would be playing in his correct position..Navas & Pedro looked better than him at the world cup and Bellamy, Johnson & SWP would do a better job at City in the same position
Doesnt really help matters when the managers formation doesnt even accomodate his best position.Pedro looked better than him at the WC? Cheers for that nugget of golden information. Hardly surprising though seeing as he scored 23 goals last season tho....Leaving this convo here.e

All these people saying Silv aaint a winger etc well if he was good enough then surely he would be playing in his correct position..Navas & Pedro looked better than him at the world cup and Bellamy, Johnson & SWP would do a better job at City in the same position
Doesnt really help matters when the managers formation doesnt even accomodate his best position.Pedro looked better than him at the WC? Cheers for that nugget of golden information. Hardly surprising though seeing as he scored 23 goals last season tho....Leaving this convo here.e
Im sure Pedro Rodriguez was uncapped going into the World Cup, every1 thought Silva was the one but his performances showed him to be a flash in the pan, Navas & Pedro wer much bettaU dont accomodate top players mate, u build the team around them../Fergie needs a word with Bebe with the twin translating coz hes confidence looks low at the moment, terrible crossing & giving the ball away cheaply

starting Hargreaves was abit of a odd one considering that his fitness hasn't even really been tested in a reserve game or anything. Lucky to be ahead.Our amazing resiliance is papering over some serious cracks.
This! I just dont understand...

starting Hargreaves was abit of a odd one considering that his fitness hasn't even really been tested in a reserve game or anything. Lucky to be ahead.Our amazing resiliance is papering over some serious cracks.
This! I just dont understand...
Don't know why he didn't just give Eikrem a chance

Wtf man.Teams show Ushited way too much respectThey are f*ck*ng beatable left right and centre at the moment. Just don't understand why teams don't take advantage.Bottling Cunts.
I remember when this used to happen against Liverpool but now...Diouf - "I used to get fired up playing Liverpool, but now playing against them is just like playing against Blackpool."
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1