is this too deep?

thinkingthuglife

1 guy was tellin me about this situation which has happened in Wakefield. Yo theres one beef situation between a few of the younger man thats been brewing 4 years innit even though it was starting to calm down a bit. Don't know any of the ppl involved coz Wakefields a ded area 2 me.

Anyway now to settle the beef 1 of the youngers involved got a top white man man in the ends to help him out. Any way the H.G.I.C. beat out one of the guy swho needed sortings sxc cousins innit, he's a grown arse man in his 30s wi sum serious £$£$ ad carries sum serious weight apparently coz he's 1 of top boys in Wakey. The video got upped on FB b4 it got locked off n has started distributing the DVD for man 2 C. The chicks 19 and is supposed to have got violated differently in vid. Hearing the guy whos cousin got violated talking about borrowing a strap to deal wi the matter.

what would you do? me now i'd just disown the cousin and never speak 2 her again.

the guy is stupid for gettin heated about his cousin get f*cked. thinking about gettin a strap and sh*t...

if the girl is a ho and gona f*ck out with guy like that then thats her problem. corse it dont look good for you but why you gonna defend her hoe-ish behaviour. should tell her not to drop her knickers so quickly especially when its to a guy blatently using her to "sort" a beef out.

lmao @ these peoples dilemas and lives.

• Upvote 1

the guy is stupid for gettin heated about his cousin get f*cked. thinking about gettin a strap and sh*t...

if the girl is a ho and gona f*ck out with guy like that then thats her problem. corse it dont look good for you but why you gonna defend her hoe-ish behaviour. should tell her not to drop her knickers so quickly especially when its to a guy blatently using her to "sort" a beef out.

lmao @ these peoples dilemas and lives.

4real blood. I think same as u but if it happened 2 me i'd b pissed!