Fake Nikes

BlackaDaBerry

Are good cos they allow u to get real ones for ã20Here's what u do...Go to wembley..find man selling boog nikespurchase said nikesgo to jd sports and try on nikes switch boxes when they aint looking..i did this on sunday and now have 2 authentic pairs of airmax 95s for ã35BARGAIN!!i think u'll agree...

Are good cos they allow u to get real ones for ã20Here's what u do...Go to wembley..find man selling boog nikespurchase said nikesgo to jd sports and try on nikes  switch boxes when they aint looking..i did this on sunday and now have 2 authentic pairs of airmax 95s for ã35BARGAIN!!i think u'll agree...
your a lil latebeen there done that got the t shirt

Are good cos they allow u to get real ones for ã20Here's what u do...Go to wembley..find man selling boog nikespurchase said nikesgo to jd sports and try on nikes  switch boxes when they aint looking..i did this on sunday and now have 2 authentic pairs of airmax 95s for ã35BARGAIN!!i think u'll agree...
your a lil latebeen there done that almost got caught

Guest Seriouss
What about if you get the boog ones ..  Then buy some real ones.  And then switch em over and take em back for a refund?
Ooh, you had my idea at the same time as me!

i need to find out where to get the stock from.....there must be somewhere sellin fake wholesale....at like ã10 a pair.....The fakes are good now tho....i don't feel no way to rock them....i only went in the JD to check them against the real ones.....then there was noone there so i just did a straight swap...

Guest contradict

Yes i am a sales manager,No i am not rich, i have 2 kids,No i didn't used to wear trainers, but i am changing my image after cutting my hair off and getting pissed off when someone thought i was about 35......f*ckin bastard :twisted: Anyhow....i pointblank refuse to hand over any more than ã50 for a pair of trainers...when i can get an almost identical pair for 20-25.....call me a jew if you want.....i dont care....