Atheists Are The New N****rs

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

i dont disagree with his right to say the word
but hes trivializing the plight of blax by appropriating it like that
but i think hes just being sensationalist for hitz
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

its racist to not be allowed to use racial slurs against other races?

racists new 'logical' loopholes>>

one thing i will always hate about the civil rights movement is how the obvious and necessary equal rights of non whites were bundled in with all deviants and females,thus wrongly pigeonholding them as scientifically social undesirables that have to be given a chance along with the disableds,hand in hand. this sends out a subliminal message that reinforces negative stereotypes and lends artificial weight to racists thinking they are making logical arguments as to why non whites should not discriminate against females or f*ck*ng faggots

if this rednecks logical facultys were intact he would notice the actual paralell of atheists and that is that they are the new homosexuals

homosexuality is a lifestyle choice which directly contravenes the laws of God and nature,and so is atheism.

atheism is not a race ,it is a position held by people from across all racial and gender divides,the same as homosexuality.

you can not tell an atheist by looking at them,rather they lurk amongst us,there souls twisted in dark shadows,there deviance hidden by a veneer which makes us think they are citizens just like,you guessed it,homosexuals

so if this guy wants to start calling him and his crew faggots i wont have any problem with that whatsoever,in fact i will lead the way by calling him a faggot. i will also accept paedophile as a suitable paralell.

this guy dreams of falling into a category of unwarranted discrimination but one thing he can fall into is the burning chasms of eternal hell (if my intel is correct)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Thats not really what he's saying. He's suggesting that Nigger is such a taboo word that people are in fear of uttering it in ANY context, which he thinks is bullshit. Like I said before, I don't agree with this notion, he should however be able to say what he wants.

Thats not really what he's saying. He's suggesting that Nigger is such a taboo word that people are in fear of uttering it in ANY context, which he thinks is bullshit. Like I said before, I don't agree with this notion, he should however be able to say what he wants.

it is an offensive word so if he wants to use it he will accept that he will offend ppl

i know some asian guys that call each other slant eye motherf*ckers, they are inverting a racial slur by using it as a term of familiarity amongst themselves.

but has this driven me out of obscene spoilt jealousy to wish to use this term in everyday context eg 'yes your honour i was at home that night you slant eyed motherf*cker' no

perhaps i am not apoplectic with rage at the prospect of these asians from enjoying some racially exclusive banter,or feel that there freedom to do so is hindering my progress in the wider world

its racist to not be allowed to use racial slurs against other races?

homosexuality is a lifestyle choice which directly contravenes the laws of God and nature,and so is atheism.

this guy dreams of falling into a category of unwarranted discrimination but one thing he can fall into is the burning chasms of eternal hell (if my intel is correct)

firstly i dont think he was talkin about using nigger against black people, therefore its not a racial slur, words have no meaning on their own only in context (by the way i think that guy in the video is a fool)

secondly i hate when people start talkin about fags and how its against god/sinful etc when pre marriage sex is aswell, unless ur a virgin u cant really talk (no homo)

and lastly do u really believe that god is a being who will give u eternal punishment even though he "loves u unconditionally" and even though everything u do is a result of what god has given u/ surrounded u with therefore u can say god is to blame for your sins. lol at being conditioned by religion to believe in god the way they want u to

I don't understand, does it bother you when they call each other slant eyed mofos?

no, i am trying to understand white outrage at not being able to use this word n in an official capacity,and drawing a paralell which highlights the ridiculousness of the outrage

which by the way dom dom bullets it does have meaning it is derived from the latin word for black,words in a language have a meaning,why are white people campaigning to use this racial slur against black people why cant they campaign to openly call themselves cunts in an official capacity.

70 years ago the same man will be at the head of a lynching party,using racial hatred to make friends and gain acceptance within his community as a way to mask his own shortcomings

the same is true of all whites who feel a sense of injustice at not being allowed to use this racial slur,to them justice is a gross injustice

Guest Esquilax

People inherently don't like being told what they can/ can't do/ say, so when you have something that they categorically cannot say under any circumstances, all they wanna do is say it.

People inherently don't like being told what they can/ can't do/ say, so when you have something that they categorically cannot say under any circumstances, all they wanna do is say it.

unless they reach adulthood

plus thats bullshit,does this guy constantly rape and kill just because its illegal? i doubt it

he is what i refer to as a yearner,someone who hates the level playing field and wishes for the good old days,and finds new ways to highlight his plight and be seen as the victim of equality.

racism doesnt die it evolves,like an alien species in a sci fi film

youtube as a blogging medium is a platform for all idiots to have there say and thats fine,but by posting this here you are also a yearner as you must cosign wat he is saying or feel that wat he is bringing to the table has some sort of validity

• Upvote 2

Guest WAVESURFER

unless they reach adulthood

plus thats bullshit,does this guy constantly rape and kill just because its illegal? i doubt it

he is what i refer to as a yearner,someone who hates the level playing field and wishes for the good old days,and finds new ways to highlight his plight and be seen as the victim of equality.

racism doesnt die it evolves,like an alien species in a sci fi film

POS