The official Dear Deisre thread

Davicious X

Taken from today's sun newspaper

My lover had me arrested for sending him texts. I was fingerprinted, photographed and swabbed for DNA.I'm 38. He is 43 and a massage therapist. He treated me for stress after my mother died. I had to stop going because of the cost but he contacted me and offered me free treatment.We began an intense physical relationship, meeting 5 times a week and exchanging 40 to 50 texts or phone calls every day for 6 months.Then his daughter came to stay. He said it'd take time before we could meet. I said that was fine but his texts and calls stopped. He said he'd contact me soon but he didn't.During her final weekend with him I sent 40 texts telling him to introduce us or I'd go round. He replied: "Stop texting, I'll call you tomorrow."I went to his flat hoping he'd invite me in. Instead he xled the police and said I was harassing him and lied that I'd threatened to damage his car.I wasn't charged but I feel my life is in bits. How could he do this?[/Quote]So, where is this dumb bitch going wrong?

f*ck it I'm doing it, they were too much.Will you be free later on?XxCome to mine please, I'll meet u at the laundry, I'm waiting.... :D xxxCome to meet me please, you know I live alcuin L block I want you now. f*ck my life. XxxPlease please please I'm not even kidding now, I like you way more than I'm letting on. Seriously please. Mwah I'll love you foreverer if you come. XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSeriously I'll give you what you want if you come, come on what can be better than that... Me or your work, make your choice... Mmmmmmm I'm waiting. XxxxxxxxxxxOh sh*t just realised how desperate I sounded, no offence meant but noone in my block is as hot as u r. Why the fick do you have to be busy, I'll be free tomoz if you want as well. XxxxxxxxThen this morning: Sorry, I want to apologise to you for all the stupid texts I sent last night, I was very drunk. I know that's no excuse but sorry anyways. Xxx

those txts are disgusting... the way she lowered herself like the price tag on outdated food is just........ i feel a little sickened by her actions tbh
Lmao
lmao @ those 12p bread situations
Only difference is that man will definitely back down that 12p bread.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

thats just sadlike i understand it cos shes butters and what not and thats prob the best loving shes ever got, its just depressing man i seen chicks like that it aint nice.and as for the first postboyabout ur gonna text 50 times A DAY then invite yourself to see the dudes kidwtf is wrong with these broads?