What goes on in a woman's brain when she has an orgasm?

Grafter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1327489/What-goes-womans-brain-orgasm.htmlThey have discovered that sexual arousal numbs the female nervous system to such an extent that she doesn’t feel as much pain – only pleasure.American researchers found that the orgasm affects up to 30 different parts of the brain including those responsible for emotion, touch, joy, satisfaction and memory.The team from Rutgers University, New Jersey, now hope to be able to map what typically happens inside a woman’s brain when she has an orgasm.Evidence suggests women experience longer orgasms than men, and can have several in quick succession.The researchers asked eight women to stimulate themselves while lying under a blanket inside an Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scanner, a tunnel-like machine often used to detect brain tumours.Most women took less than five minutes to reach an orgasm although some took as long as 20.'In one experiment we asked women to self-stimulate and then raise their hands when they orgasmed.'Some women raised their hands several times each session, often just a few seconds apart.'So the evidence is that women tend to have longer orgasms and can experience several in rapid succession.'A woman’s orgasm last an average of 10-15 seconds, whilst a man’s is thought to last for just six seconds.But only within the past few decades has society accepted that women actually enjoy sex - rather than it just being a function for them to give birth.Until the late 1960s, many scientists and doctors refused to believe that they could actually have an orgasm.

Until the late 1960s, many scientists and doctors refused to believe that they could actually have an orgasm.
:lol:these guys and their poor wivesscientist: you didnt come home last night?wife: i stayed at jeffsscientist: why?wife: he makes me.......orgasmscientist: BUT THATS NOT POSSIBLE
  • Downvote 2

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

ive never noticed a girl havin an orgasm i dont think, one time she said she was shakin, but i dont believe herprob never given onebut i got my nut thats all that matters boy we started this journey together giv a sh*t if u dnt finish at the same time step ur game up if i can buss in 2 mins so can u

• Upvote 7

ive never noticed a girl havin an orgasm i dont think, one time she said she was shakin, but i dont believe herprob never given onebut i got my nut thats all that matters boy we started this journey together giv a sh*t if u dnt finish at the same time step ur game up if i can buss in 2 mins so can u
You're a better man than me. My ego doesn't allow me to have a woman left unfulfilled. This applies to non-slores only by the way.
  • Downvote 10

You're a better man than me. My ego doesn't allow me to have a woman left unfulfilled. This applies to non-slores only by the way.
although i c/s ur sentiments to an extent the way uve worded it makes it sounds so moist .does this mean im soft now? :D
  • Upvote 2

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

maybe if i ever manage to get into a an actual meaningful relationship or sutin ill try please her and whatnotbut tbh right now itll just be wasted effort, why am i tryna impress them when i already got the snatch? most chicks ive been with dont put the effort in themselves i aint wasting nothing on themif one comes along that puts in the work ill up the levels

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1