What goes on in a woman's brain when she has an orgasm?

Grafter

ive never noticed a girl havin an orgasm i dont think, one time she said she was shakin, but i dont believe herprob never given onebut i got my nut thats all that matters boy we started this journey together giv a sh*t if u dnt finish at the same time step ur game up if i can buss in 2 mins so can u
:rofl:My nigga

ive never noticed a girl havin an orgasm i dont think, one time she said she was shakin, but i dont believe herprob never given onebut i got my nut thats all that matters boy we started this journey together giv a sh*t if u dnt finish at the same time step ur game up if i can buss in 2 mins so can u
You're a better man than me. My ego doesn't allow me to have a woman left unfulfilled. This applies to non-slores only by the way.
LOL pos

for real your missing out, my most exciting escapade was beating bareback all sloppy while peopel watching xfactor but i think ive talked enough about that still cant believe i done it but f*ck it i could be going down on dec 10 so rags
mate u aint goin down for a first time affray charge
I was gonna say this but didn't wanna pretend I know about the legal system.

but for real even bareback i aint bussing in under 15
Your banging sh*t p*ssy then.
nah i think its coz i used to wank too much my current p*ssy is spectacularly delightful brother
for real your missing out, my most exciting escapade was beating bareback all sloppy while peopel watching xfactor but i think ive talked enough about that still cant believe i done it but f*ck it i could be going down on dec 10 so rags
mate u aint goin down for a first time affray charge
lol the cctv is bad but i hope your right[giggs] niggas seem to think that they far from a spray/ aint no point in acting all, hard if you aint/ coz niggas crimes over here are far from affray[/giggs]

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
oh f*ck no i typed out a proper descriptive recount of the venture but a backspace has f*cked me up, i dont even have the urge to think back n memorially spunk out the vision of it all
u didnt really did you?