Bouncers, dont you just love them

YesWeCain

Mentality of some bouncers these days is dumb. Just act c*nt-ish like its acceptable.

Never had trouble with bouncers till I moved to Leeds.

I've been turfed so many times in the space of a month its unreal.

lol which clubs?

Mezz, Gatecrasher?

yeh leeds is DUMB

lol jus heard that mezz jus shut down

100% bet it was because of the bouncers

last time i went one bouncer punched a woman cos she upset some guys were fighting

bouncers didnt stop the guys, just sparked a woman instead smh

Most bouncers are slightly harder versions of supermarket security officers and PCSO's.

As a youngster I used to make the mistake of trying to reason with bouncers. Waiting outside clubs for 30 minutes in the freezing cold until the bouncers would change their mind.

The i realised, why am i WAITING to go inside somewhere and SPEND MY MONEY??

So now when I walk up to a club, I just smile. If the bouncer even begins to say "sorry y..." I just go "ok cool mate" and walk off laughing.

Guest Awesome Kong

Most bouncers are slightly harder versions of supermarket security officers and PCSO's.

As a youngster I used to make the mistake of trying to reason with bouncers. Waiting outside clubs for 30 minutes in the freezing cold until the bouncers would change their mind.

The i realised, why am i WAITING to go inside somewhere and SPEND MY MONEY??

So now when I walk up to a club, I just smile. If the bouncer even begins to say "sorry y..." I just go "ok cool mate" and walk off laughing.

Most logical sense. LOL @ paying money to some place that don't want you.

Ive had to employ bouncers and security firms and what i have always told them its not what you say but how you say it......nine times out of ten bouncers are acting on instructions from the promoter or the club management, if a promoter says i dont want groups of more than two guys the doormen have to enforce it, no one likes to be turned away and i would always tell the security if you arent going to let someone in let them know from the off rather than making them queue for ages to be turned away at the door like a c*nt....and rather than just say you aint getting in just be very apologetic let them know its not personal and that you are only acting on instructions, 9 times out of ten they will still get abuse but it does help diffuse situations....the average doorman gets threatened with being shot at least once a night

• Upvote 1

Ive had to employ bouncers and security firms and what i have always told them its not what you say but how you say it......nine times out of ten bouncers are acting on instructions from the promoter or the club management, if a promoter says i dont want groups of more than two guys the doormen have to enforce it, no one likes to be turned away and i would always tell the security if you arent going to let someone in let them know from the off rather than making them queue for ages to be turned away at the door like a c*nt....and rather than just say you aint getting in just be very apologetic let them know its not personal and that you are only acting on instructions, 9 times out of ten they will still get abuse but it does help diffuse situations....the average doorman gets threatened with being shot at least once a night

This. I remember back when I first moved to London I got refused entry often. Used to wind me up. But certain bouncers would just come up to me in the queue and be like "Guys, you're not going to get in as a group of guys. You best case scenario is to go away and find some girls to bring in but you probably won't get in otherwise." Always appreciated that. Rarely been boyed by bouncers to be honest, I have a bigger problem with door people.

The dude on the door at Vendome is a c*nt. Straight up c*nt. Walking in with chicks and he's trying to convince them to leave me and my boy and go in without us! I was fuming! If I didn't need to go see my boy on his birthday I would've taken the whole group elsewhere! Never been back.

Guest WAVESURFER

f*ck bouncers, 9 out of 10 are complete cunts.

f*ck the excuses about "it's the job that makes them that way, it's the punters' fault" etc., a c*nt is a c*nt. And most bouncers are total cunts. Simple as that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

f*ck the excuses about "it's the job that makes them that way, it's the punters' fault" etc., a c*nt is a c*nt. And most bouncers are total cunts. Simple as that.

This.

Certain people enjoy deliberately give people a hard time coz they are cunts like that.

One time we approached a club group of us dressed well ratio female > men and the guy just said you arent getting in tonight. Refused to elaborate. Club number 2 entry was fine see a friend in there "we didnt get into kushion the bouncer is a total d*ckhead"..."im mates with one of them hes got long hair"..."yeah? tell him hes a f*ckin d*ck then".

na tru say if i've had a sh*t day as it is then some c*nt comes up with attitude problems then he aint comin in the end

like someone said tho its all about communication.. u have to let them kno its not personal.... i asked one group of guys once if they're going to provide for me and my daughter if i let em in against the managers wishes... they understood and i have no daughter

Guest WAVESURFER

This.

Certain people enjoy deliberately give people a hard time coz they are cunts like that.

One time we approached a club group of us dressed well ratio female > men and the guy just said you arent getting in tonight. Refused to elaborate. Club number 2 entry was fine see a friend in there "we didnt get into kushion the bouncer is a total d*ckhead"..."im mates with one of them hes got long hair"..."yeah? tell him hes a f*ckin d*ck then".

Same thing happened to me at Kushion. Apparently one of the bouncers pushed my mate's bird that night as well. I've not been back since.

This.

Same thing happened to me at Kushion. Apparently one of the bouncers pushed my mate's bird that night as well. I've not been back since.

lol last time I tried to go they said "no boots". Fair dos. went to Bamboo instead Sunday night so it was MOBBED.

some bouncers are just on a next thing

when i was in year 12 me and my boys were watvhing sum next guys fight in a club, bouncers come out of no where and start smacking up both the guys fighting. My boy says sumthin to the affect of take it easy, bouncer bangs him in the jaw and it just became a madness from there.

female bouncers/door women are the worst when it comes to unnecessary rudness

have you ever had a guy turn up at ur work place, call u a c*nt, spit in ur face, say hes gonna come back and shoot u? no? then u cant speak on the nature of the job.

im not gonna pretend that a lot of bouncers arent cunts, cos they are. i disliked most of the guys i worked with. but allow carrying a chip on ur shoulder or having a predjudice.

if uve been mistreated by a bouncer then THAT bouncer was a c*nt. if uve been turfed cos u cant handle ur drink and started acting a fool, or becos the guy on the door was enforcing THE CLUB'S entry policy then that bouncer was just doing his job.

and lol at thinking intimidation isnt part of the job, i wish we lived in a world where ppl would act with decency and respect without needing the deterrent of being weighed in, but we dont, especially when drugs and alchohol are involved.

we have to blame their employers as well, the club owners and events organizers who come up with the strict/racist entry policies. and who (often illegally) to save costs, employ guys who are not qualified and who sometimes only have a basic grasp of english but happen to be big and a bit handy. just remember that there are bouncers who are not 'complete cunts' and are decent guys just tryna pay the bills, like i was and prdx is.

cs nemisis and prdx.