The large hadron collider created a mini big bang

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

aint tryna sh*t on the religion or whatever, i used to think this was when i was a christian

do any of u man ever think that Mary just cheated and got pregnant and Joseph was too embarassed so he went along with it?

when she asked him about Jesus, the line seemed a bit rehearsed an he looked mad fed up

don't doubt he saw certain things

but i bet his parents were like 'what did u see, what did jesus look like, did he have blue eyes like the sea, sea blue eyes? he did didnt he'

an then Coltons jus like ya

Religion and science aren't mutually exclusive so I don't understand why both parties go out of the way to PISS EACHOTHER OFF. I know several people who are religious and study or work in science, believing that science is the answer to how. Furthermore, not everyone who has faith or spiritual belief follows religious texts there are those who have the same stance as atheists when it comes to these books and question what is written.

Furthermore, it makes me laugh that many atheists are so anti-religion because of the zealots who say aggressively push their views on what the Lord thinks down other people's throats. That is fair enough, but when those anti-religion guys are being so forceful of their own beliefs and get angry because someone chooses to question it.

LOL.

If we want to progress into an enlightened world we should at least to try andf debate logically or just politely disagree with other people's views. f*ck*ng hell.

• Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

Religion allowed science to progress in places, but stunted it greatly in others.

If it wasn't there Science would have progressed tenfold in the dark ages.

You chat to much crap.

Some religions encourage scientist to find out everything they possibly can. You are a gassed up athiest. I bet you say sh*t like you believe in science andd dumbness like that.

• Downvote 2

Guest Awesome Kong

Religion and science aren't mutually exclusive so I don't understand why both parties go out of the way to PISS EACHOTHER OFF. I know several people who are religious and study or work in science, believing that science is the answer to how. Furthermore, not everyone who has faith or spiritual belief follows religious texts there are those who have the same stance as atheists when it comes to these books and question what is written.

Furthermore, it makes me laugh that many atheists are so anti-religion because of the zealots who say aggressively push their views on what the Lord thinks down other people's throats. That is fair enough, but when those anti-religion guys are being so forceful of their own beliefs and get angry because someone chooses to question it.

LOL.

If we want to progress into an enlightened world we should at least to try andf debate logically or just politely disagree with other people's views. f*ck*ng hell.

+

Guest Esquilax

Religion allowed science to progress in places, but stunted it greatly in others.

If it wasn't there Science would have progressed tenfold in the dark ages.

You chat to much crap.

Some religions encourage scientist to find out everything they possibly can. You are a gassed up athiest. I bet you say sh*t like you believe in science andd dumbness like that.

Why do you do this? Every time, you misread my posts and then try and insult me? What is wrong with you?

Read it again

• Upvote 3

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Why people perceive god to be white? Really annoys me, especially in the christianity religions. Makes me not want to be christian tbh.

yea i read too much into that as a kid, and Jesus aswell, like it dnt really matter, but i have ideas of why they did it