LITTLE things that piss you off.

YesWeCain

- The smudge marks on your iphone after weeks of debating "shall I, shant I, take off the screen protector"

- Standing in kitchen and a girl asks you to open her bottle and you struggle with it

- Your text book pages curl and get dirty

- Having to wash up a bowl of porridge 24 hours later

- People walking slowly that are not aware of people walking faster in behind them and walk in the middle of footpath

- Wearing a jacket on a rainy day and you walk fast to get where you need to be but perspire quite abit, after sitting down about 15 minutes later theres a smell of tea coming from your jacket.

- Having a shower in morning and smelling of B.O later in the day

Add yours, I got loads

• Upvote 1

- People walking slowly that are not aware of people walking faster in behind them and walk in the middle of footpath

- The smudge marks on your iphone after weeks of debating "shall I, shant I, take off the screen protector"

- People standing on the walking side of the escalator (left side) when they should be standing on the right

- Fake laughters in the office especially when the joke aint funny

- Group of 3 or 4 people (usually the females) in the office chatting about their previous day or whatever when its un-interesting (some fake friendship thing)

- Meetings at 9am in the morning

with the people walkin slow thing

you always have to think to yourself whether or not you are actually in a rush to get anywhere, cos if you're not theres no need to get mad

saves a lot of energy

im a slow walker and its not even just that. theres no speed limit, my pace is not latched to anyone else's. walk around me simples.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

you always have to think to yourself whether or not you are actually in a rush to get anywhere, cos if you're not theres no need to get mad

saves a lot of energy

im a slow walker and its not even just that. theres no speed limit, my pace is not latched to anyone else's. walk around me simples.

Even if there were speed limits how would it effect you? ya pompus d*ckgrater.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

saves a lot of energy

Even if there were speed limits how would it effect you? ya pompus d*ckgrater.

d*ckgrater..lol. good one. well obviously there cant be speed limits to walk which is exactly my point. if ur in a rush, dont expect everyone else to be, frigging robots

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People who smoke at bus stops. Its f*ckin raining so I either need stand in the rain or inhale your smoke?

People who chew with their mouthes open. Just dont do it ok. The noise irritates me.

One personal one - in my sitting room there are 2 sets of lights with switches next to each other - one for the big light in the middle and one for the little ones on the walls. MY SISTER ALWAYS PUTS BOTH SETS ON just coz shes f*ckin dumb sometimes. Its not needed. 1 switch will make it bright enough.