Jessie J

Lieutenant

^^^I don't think it's to do with her release schedule. I remember reading the other week that songs will now be available to buy as soon as they get played on radio/t.v etc. I think it's only one label doing this at the moment and it only started last Monday.

Guest Esquilax

^^^I don't think it's to do with her release schedule. I remember reading the other week that songs will now be available to buy as soon as they get played on radio/t.v etc. I think it's only one label doing this at the moment and it only started last Monday.

So dumb it's taken THIS long

They really do not help themselves

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

So dumb it's taken THIS long

They really do not help themselves

i swear in MAerica some labels release it on itunes before it even goes on radio?

seems to work for them

over here you have to wait like a month, everyone just rips youtube videos to mp3s. or just bump radio rips. if the music hasnt been released anywhere else inthe world

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Supreme Allah

"do it like a brother... do it like a dude"

brother is the black slang/terminology of a black man... so erm...?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

maybe she wants to be a black man?

i dunno

I'm a big fan but the album is mediocre. Probably because most of the songs have been out for consumption for a gd couple years.

I would love to hear about the mixtape she was talking about

And the fact they have changed it so much. But signing with a major thats what will happen.

She seems to be everywhere though. Proper pushing her hard.