Sign in to follow this  
Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Random sex related question

Havin a girl who gives great head >>>> __________ Saying that you might need to carefully (over time) explain exactly what you like/want her to do, but once she knows...its alot. Blowjob then sleepBlowjob then spliffBlowjob then CODf*ck it, any time.But IMO nothing beats...blowjob in the morning. ESP when your hungover and cba finding the energy for sex.

Nope90% of womens head game is abysmal would need the beat after itplus i've only bussed from head once and that was only because of the situation of where it was taking place :D
Wtf did I write this?Was gonna write pretty much exactly the same reply :D
:lol:Weirder still considering we share the same name aswell

Yea, he would then be ready for something and that would more than likely lead to intercourse anyway. Foreplay should be left to do its job, excite and create a build up for the good stuff.
This turnt me on so much

Guest Rorschach
Lack of intimacy.Personal preference but i would generally feel unfulfilled in that situation.
[Mark Corrigan] Unfilled?

I've never bust a nut from head, and I've had some real legends suck my sh*t but I just can't because I would always want to smash. My wife has given up, she felt she couldn't please me at one point until I realised I'm one of them men who like to control their orgasm.

Thing is, you can.Without being too graphic, basically you can use your hand(s) to gently guide her up and down at whatever pace you wish :D

Lack of intimacy.Personal preference but i would generally feel unfulfilled in that situation.
[Mark Corrigan] Unfilled?
Clever.
  • Downvote 1

Guest Lens

hell yeah. head, buss in mouth, after sayin i would try not to buss in mouth, keep it movin. cosign Skola, You gotta indicate to the girl exactly how You want it, so You need a girl that responds to direction ( in my case it's mainly, more tongue, or less teeth.)