The Riot Thread

Flojo

If these student rioters were smart they would understand that they have just caused criminal damage which will cost the government alot of money
A smashed TV - CheckGraffiti on the wall - Check4 smashed windows - Check________________________________________________________________________Cost of that is about £1,000, not one lads Tutition Fee, get real DON CRACK

If these student rioters were smart they would understand that they have just caused criminal damage which will cost the government alot of money
A smashed TV - CheckGraffiti on the wall - Check4 smashed windows - Check________________________________________________________________________Cost of that is about £1,000, not one lads Tutition Fee, get real DON CRACK
my point is what changes will this riot encourage?smashing sh*t up at a time of economic troubles?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

smh, whoever dashed that is gonna get f*ckeeeeeeeed.
11 secondsthis should go in the things i hate thread but f*ck itwhat the f*ck is that chick doin? everyones lookin up at the event and shes like facing backwards or some shitPAY ATTENTIONhappens in the f*ckin cinema aswell

This one shows me skanking harder.. 1:20 watch my moves
tbh u look like u dunno what to do all lookin around at what other peeps r doin and thinkin "yeah i'll try that"
Don't be silly man. I' know what I am doing.. just soaking up what was going on at the same time. Don't be confused mate.

Guest Esquilax
f*ck OFF WITH YOUR STUDENT HATE ESQUILX YOU LITTLE c*nt JUST BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T HACK EDUMACATION, UR BITCH LEFT U CUZ OF UNI AND YOU'RE SALTY ABOUT BEING FIRED DON'T MEAN YOU SHOULD BE A HATER
LMAO fam you enjoy telling all the bait white hoes that you hate black chicks so you might have a chance to 'get it in' which apparently you don't even if they say they're down and you've betrayed your sisters you f*ck*ng shysterWatch when you come out you little c*nt all shy and reserved and jobless trying it on with the sockets but they won't want you now they've realised you're a f*ck*ng loser who plays quarter-pro level Street Fighter against spotty teenagers AKA your best friends and I'll be top boy writer in all the magzzzCUZ IN THE END NATTY BROMY LIFE >>>>> YOUR LIFEALL THE EDUCATION IN THE WORLD CAN'T SAVE YOU BROBORN A WASTEMAN, DIE A WASTEMAN/c*nt
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

f*ck OFF WITH YOUR STUDENT HATE ESQUILX YOU LITTLE c*nt JUST BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T HACK EDUMACATION, UR BITCH LEFT U CUZ OF UNI AND YOU'RE SALTY ABOUT BEING FIRED DON'T MEAN YOU SHOULD BE A HATER
LMAO fam you enjoy telling all the bait white hoes that you hate black chicks so you might have a chance to 'get it in' which apparently you don't even if they say they're down and you've betrayed your sisters you f*ck*ng shysterWatch when you come out you little c*nt all shy and reserved and jobless trying it on with the sockets but they won't want you now they've realised you're a f*ck*ng loser who plays quarter-pro level Street Fighter against spotty teenagers AKA your best friends and I'll be top boy writer in all the magzzzCUZ IN THE END NATTY BROMY LIFE >>>>> YOUR LIFEALL THE EDUCATION IN THE WORLD CAN'T SAVE YOU BROBORN A WASTEMAN, DIE A WASTEMAN/c*nt
OH DEAROFL